Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Ways of the Ninja Pig"

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
So this is not what the title says, I couldn't put the full title i wanted there, put thats not important.

Ok so is there a way to hold your membership so that the time (like 2 months) from ticking away because I have a mac and my CrossOver Trial? Please post!

Kai Holystone "Ze Capitan" lvl 13

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
seems to be a quick way to get banned, especially posting about it.

just sayin

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think you misunderstand what she is asking. She is using software on her Mac that allows her to use windows software. What she is using is on a free trial basis and her trial period is running out. She has paid for game time and wants to see if that time can be put on hold until she can buy the software she needs. Nothing here is illegal or any reason for banning.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
P.S. I noticed that I used the feminine (she) in refering to Rebelstormie. My apologies, slip if the keystroke.

Administrator
I believe the answer is no; however, this question may better be answered by our Customer Support team. Please contact them at support@pirate101.com for clarification.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*