Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Arrow guide

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
Have you noticed that sometimes when you are on a quest and the guide arrow tells you to go where you are not suppose to go on the quest you are on? It seems to happen to me the most when i am in the skyway and the arrow tells me to go somewhere but instead i have to go around a mountain to get to the place i need to get to instead of going where it tells me to go.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well, since the shortest distance between two points is a straight line, and your arrow works like a compass it helps sometimes to point your ship the same way the arrow is pointing (when you are at anchor in the skyway) , then look at your map. It should help you to see what the arrow is aiming for. It has solved that mystery for me many times just by looking at it from a compass/map perspective.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
That just happened to me today in cool ranch. The arrow was pointing me into Big Sky skyway and then it turned around and led me away from it. But I was supposed to go to Big Sky. Weird...

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Yes I've noticed a few times when the arrow seems to be pointing in a straight line to a quest, ignoring the twists and turns I need to make on the road I'm on. I don't remember exactly where in Mooshu it was.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
That just happened to me today in cool ranch. The arrow was pointing me into Big Sky skyway and then it turned around and led me away from it. But I was supposed to go to Big Sky. Weird...
Sometimes this happens when it thinks that a shortcut might be a faster way, such as when you need to go to Tumbleweed and going trough the Arroyo might be quicker than going through Big Sky.