Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Store Companions: Free Trial

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
I was wondering if you could do a Free Trial on Crown Store companions so you can see if you like them. And if they do, the pirate can buy them while the trial is going on or when the trial is over.
Plz reply if you think this might be a possibility or you like the idea.
THX
Smart Hannah Neasmith, level 59 Swashie

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I think this is a cool idea. there are lots of companions i might want to try but i didn't know if they would fit into my crew well. maybe we can hire there help for a few battles to test them out. I haven't purchased any companions for crowns because I didn't want to find out i don't like them and put them to sleep. If I could test them out i might be more likely to buy.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I'd like to get a free trial of the house in Pirate's 101, like what they did in Wizards. We get to search the houses before buying; to know what we're really buying. I'm waiting for that to be put into the game until I buy one.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
I like the idea but how long would the trial go for would there be a button

Witty Bruno ashford 65