Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I was defeated into not playing -.-

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2009
Monkey king dopplegangers- hardest thing ever. they killed my henchm(E)n in 2 rounds! I am level 45. The first henchman (my firstmate) he killed on the FIRST ROUND! Can you please tone them down. That is waaaay too hard. What was less hard was the monsters I had to fight before that look like the trolls in avalon.

Because I was defeated so easily i will not be playing for a few days -.-

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Mister Admantechia... on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
Monkey king dopplegangers- hardest thing ever. they killed my henchm(E)n in 2 rounds! I am level 45. The first henchman (my firstmate) he killed on the FIRST ROUND! Can you please tone them down. That is waaaay too hard. What was less hard was the monsters I had to fight before that look like the trolls in avalon.

Because I was defeated so easily i will not be playing for a few days -.-
just because you lose a few times doesn't really mean the enemy is hard.

just take a break come back and figure out a new tactic in taking them down.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
If you're having a hard time battling your way through Mooshu, then good luck in Aquila (if you get there ). My advice, though, would be to add someone nearby who's around your level (or better, higher), and pray they don't mind helping. People used to add me all the time to help them with their quest and I always said yes (except the ones who asked me to do two hour long dungeons. Sheesh ). I know I'm not the only soul who would help, mate. Happy sailing

Ensign
Jan 23, 2010
I agree, Mooshu is way too hard, i was expecting it to be like 1300-1400 health or something
You gotta nerf mooshu creatures guys

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
I got scared when I saw all 4 of them...I quit for a few days then I started it again and it was easy for me. I finished the fight alone (they defeated my companions) and yaaaaa. If you need help I'm on at 3 45ish mon-fri and almost all day on sat/sun mmmmkay?? I'm a lvl 47 privateer Little Nessa Lanyard's the name! :)

from a