Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 needs..

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Hello pirates, if you may, add onto the list and tell us what you want to be added to the game.
If you ask me, I believe Pirate101 needs more crowns items, bundles, and so much more. Wizard101 has WAY too many mounts, bundles. weapons, levels, and houses. Us pirates, feel left out. Kingsisle, please consider this. D:

Jacob
P.S. Sorry if I got a little upset. I compared the total Crowns Items in each game and Wizard101 had TOO many, same with the bundles.

Administrator
Hi! I don't want to stop the discussion here . . . because it's a great topic, but what you may be seeing is the result of Wizard101 being a four-year-old (almost five-year-old) game that has had time to mature its offerings in the Crown Shop whereas Pirate101 hasn't yet been in operation a full year yet.

As a side note, last month was a great month for the Crown Shop (new ship, new gear, new pet, and a new mount) . . . I wonder what's in store next?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I don't want to stop the discussion here . . . because it's a great topic, but what you may be seeing is the result of Wizard101 being a four-year-old (almost five-year-old) game that has had time to mature its offerings in the Crown Shop whereas Pirate101 hasn't yet been in operation a full year yet.

As a side note, last month was a great month for the Crown Shop (new ship, new gear, new pet, and a new mount) . . . I wonder what's in store next?
Right Jack, nice terrible pun in your last line, even if it was unintended.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:

You excite me, Jack.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes I agree, we mustn't be ungrateful here. New things are fun and nice and it is fun to poke a little fun at it (Thread on Mutiny Brewing), but it is a good reminder to remember how young this game really is. Thank you all for all your hard work at the Pirate side of KingsIsle. x Raises a glass in yum in all your honor, and pays for the next round x.

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Thanks for replying, Jack,
I forgot about the ages of the game. I wonder, will there be a privateer spell that gives all pirates their used abilities back, (Ex. A used Back-stab will reappear back in their deck) Because Privateers remind me so much of Balance wizards and I was thinking, why not give them a Reshuffle spell?
See you in the skyways, well er, In Flotsam?
Jacob

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Well I picked a wrong time to take a little break from p101
silver joseph vane