Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unable to sign in

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I was re-doing the hydra dungeon, and when I defeated the scarlet head, the two others re-spawned, and the game didn't freeze, cause the animations did their idle animations, but the fight didn't continue. After that I quit the game, and now when I try to go back on, I type in my username and password, and at first the two loading bars would appear, the one on the right would say total progress, and the left one would be blank. after about ten seconds, it gives me the error 108, saying that I am unable to connect. I restarted my computer and when I try to log in now, it just gives me the error 110 screen, saying that I input my username or password wrong. my caps lock is off and I am positive that I put it in correct. please look into this.

Administrator
There was some server maintenance conducted early in the morning that was originally thought to be non-disruptive to game play during this time. Unfortunately, there was an unexpected outage caused by this maintenance early in the morning. Sorry for the unannounced downtime.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
There was some server maintenance conducted early in the morning that was originally thought to be non-disruptive to game play during this time. Unfortunately, there was an unexpected outage caused by this maintenance early in the morning. Sorry for the unannounced downtime.
Apology accepted. It happens. I wasn't in a fight at the time so no worries.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
I am unable to play pirate101
Every time I log on the first bar loads then it gives the error 141, files that are needed to play the game are not downloaded.
I know that was maintenance but the server is supposed to be up and running by now according to your facebook page and nothing is wrong with my firewall or internet

Please look into this

Merciless Terry Lewis lvl 61 swashbuckler

Administrator
Lewistheexpert on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I am unable to play pirate101
Every time I log on the first bar loads then it gives the error 141, files that are needed to play the game are not downloaded.
I know that was maintenance but the server is supposed to be up and running by now according to your facebook page and nothing is wrong with my firewall or internet

Please look into this

Merciless Terry Lewis lvl 61 swashbuckler
Hello,

Short Term Bad News: We've tracked the 141 error to something occurring outside of the KingsIsle server/realm. As such we can't really offer any solution to get you back & working. We've had other players report they can take their laptop and play from a different location (seems to be narrowed down to something of an ISP caching issue) or sometimes it just randomly heals itself.

Long Term Good News: In an upcoming build we're adding in some further diagnostics to help pinpoint where, exactly, the issue is occurring & how better to circumvent it.

We sincerely thank you for your patronage & patience. Please rest assured, your account is fine & intact. Any progress with the character, account, etc. will not be lost during this hiatus. You can simply retry the account every few weeks - if you get in, voila! pick up where you left off.

Please contact support@pirate101.com for further account assistance, and please accept our apologies for any disappointment and frustration.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

Short Term Bad News: We've tracked the 141 error to something occurring outside of the KingsIsle server/realm. As such we can't really offer any solution to get you back & working. We've had other players report they can take their laptop and play from a different location (seems to be narrowed down to something of an ISP caching issue) or sometimes it just randomly heals itself.

Long Term Good News: In an upcoming build we're adding in some further diagnostics to help pinpoint where, exactly, the issue is occurring & how better to circumvent it.

We sincerely thank you for your patronage & patience. Please rest assured, your account is fine & intact. Any progress with the character, account, etc. will not be lost during this hiatus. You can simply retry the account every few weeks - if you get in, voila! pick up where you left off.

Please contact support@pirate101.com for further account assistance, and please accept our apologies for any disappointment and frustration.
I have been away from the game for a few months and was wondering if there's any progress on the above mentioned build. For the first time, I'm getting the 141 error message from my laptop.I have no trouble logging in from the PC. Thx