Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Knossos Eagle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2012
I have found all the other golden eagles. Somehow this one is illuding me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
If I remember correctly it is on the third plateau on the right side of the trail heading towards the building. When on the right side get into the cooled lava rock and search in that area. The eagle wasn't whole when I found it, but is instead barely showing a gold side of itself like it had sunk into the lava and is trapped there.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
This guide I made should help you

The Knossos eagle is a little hard to find because it's partially buried. However, you can just run over it and still get credit. My guide has a map location and also a picture of what it looks like while it's buried.

~SM~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Crafty Flint Veldo... on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I have found all the other golden eagles. Somehow this one is illuding me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Here is a map shot of it for you.