Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm stuck in Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2011
I have only three quests. I can't do two of them. The third warned me to get stronger before trying it again.

One is Prospector Zeke's chicks at Jailhouse,but I can't get into jailhouse until I have that quest.
The second is in haunted skyway, but I don' have access to that skyway yet.
The third is quest Range War!, goal Bronco Busting. After being deafeated three times, the game warned me to get stronger.

I can't get stronger without a quest.

I have checked Bison Village. No quest there.

Now what? I don't know what to do.

Administrator
Range War is your main quest, and perhaps with some new strategy you could still conquer your quest (even though Boochbeard or Gandry said it might help to be stronger after you were defeated), but there are always side quests hidden around in the towns that can help make you stronger! For instance, have you talked with Mark Clemens in Tumbleweed?

Best of luck and see you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Range War is your main quest, and perhaps with some new strategy you could still conquer your quest (even though Boochbeard or Gandry said it might help to be stronger after you were defeated), but there are always side quests hidden around in the towns that can help make you stronger! For instance, have you talked with Mark Clemens in Tumbleweed?

Best of luck and see you in the skyways!
You forgot to mention that the Tavern's always have sides! Also you could power lvl maybe but KI has prevented that. Right?

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
A list of side quests in Cool Ranch (and details including locations, quest giver etc) can be found on the following link:

http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Category:Cool_Ranch_Side_Quests

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
"Range War!" is also my quest so I would be happy to help! The only thing is, I can't play until Monday of next week. How does this time and place sound?

junction - upper level near to the elevator
monday june 24th
4:00 pm cdt

my in-game name is evan silver. i am a level 32 swashbuckler.

(my shift key stopped working halfway through, sorry)

Ensign
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks everyone for your help. I found no side quest anywhere.

I did learn that if, say, three wizards enter the Buck Bronco caves, when confronted with the solo-only battle against the spiders, all three wizards participate in the battle. Only the companions may not join.

I had no other option but to go back to that cave. Fortunately, two others were there waiting for someone to show up. The three of us were able to defeat the spiders and complete the quest.

Right after, Sly Wickum in the desert rose gives a quest for the Jailhouse. I see Haunted Skyway in my near future.