Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Mystery

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Hey guys! I just figured out something really cool and I think it might happen on Pirate101. Ok so when you're in the giant machine thing in Marleybone and you watch the puppet show about the mechanical birds and stuff, I think the birds are from El Dorado. Everybody has a "compass" thing that they keep their wind stones in and I think that after we fill up the whole thing, it reveals how to get to El Dorado. After you get there, you meet somebody that Marco Pollo knew. My next idea is just based off of what Kingsisle did with Wizard101. We will go to El Dorado and talk to the guy that Marco knew but it turns out El Dorado was revealing a secret to some other world off in who knows where o_o. So yea... Tell me if you think this might happen or what you think might happen.

Charming Todd Davenport

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
As for the mechanical birds, there is a puppet show in Marleybone by Bishop where it is revealed that the mechanical birds are made by the mysterious Toymaker. Currently, I beleive that this Toymaker is also the genius who invented the Armada and built Kane. Perhaps the mechanical birds are a first step in plot to bring down the Armada?

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
CdeWinter on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
As for the mechanical birds, there is a puppet show in Marleybone by Bishop where it is revealed that the mechanical birds are made by the mysterious Toymaker. Currently, I beleive that this Toymaker is also the genius who invented the Armada and built Kane. Perhaps the mechanical birds are a first step in plot to bring down the Armada?
Lol, I know there is a puppet show with the mysterious toy maker, thats where my El Dorado idea came from.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Frozenmuskets on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
we have very simliar names.
Cool?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Frozenmuskets on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
we have very simliar names.
Really :-l