Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Opposites

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
So anyways, I've found some similarities between the Wizard101 schools and the Pirate101 schools. Here are some I noticed:

Buccaneer is like a combination of Storm and Ice. They are supposed to have high HP and high damage.

Witchdoctor is Death and Myth. Being able to sap health and summon minions.

Swashbuckler is like Fire. Those damage over time powers.

Privateers and Life both heal. Privateers are also like balance because of the increase powers.

Musketeers are similar to Myth and Storm. Myths summon traps and minions, and storms can remove and summon charms and wards.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Mark Laveer on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
So anyways, I've found some similarities between the Wizard101 schools and the Pirate101 schools. Here are some I noticed:

Buccaneer is like a combination of Storm and Ice. They are supposed to have high HP and high damage.

Witchdoctor is Death and Myth. Being able to sap health and summon minions.

Swashbuckler is like Fire. Those damage over time powers.

Privateers and Life both heal. Privateers are also like balance because of the increase powers.

Musketeers are similar to Myth and Storm. Myths summon traps and minions, and storms can remove and summon charms and wards.
Storm has the lowest health I AM ONE

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
No, Buccaneers have the highest HP, but Swashbucklers have the highest damage.

Bristly Kevin