Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneers Only

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
Musketeers only? Swashbucklers only? Why not make a Buccaneers only? ( I expect Witchdoctor and Privateer to catch up)

So share great tips with every buccaneer out there and help everyone out!

Gruesome Kevin Evans lvl 25

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Reckless Frenzy is an insanely powerful sniping tool. With Musketeer companions running rampant in PVP right now, the ability to come from half way across the battlefield and possibly kill them without the enemy reacting is invaluable.

Highland Charge is a great way to catch enemies off guard who do not expect you to come in from the other side of the field.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Bah. Wreckless frenzy ain't all that. It only takes one dodge to end it. Keep your companions spaced apart and it will only hit one of them. I am glad that buccaneers have it now though. If you catch someone napping with it you can wipe out most or all of their companions. And if you use valors shield before wreckless frenzy it will make the damage you take yourself much less. I had just about given up on that class. But now whenever I pvp a buccaneer I always have it in mind and it has made some people have to alter their strategies a little when using non ranged units.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

P.S.
Yes I invaded your "buccaneers only" section. Hey...I'm a swashbuckler...that's what we do

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
*shoots open doors* i may be a musketeer.. But i have buck experience. DONT forget about your powers.. I have seen level 50 buccs cry that they are dying when they have a leviathans call in hand. DO use your buffs. Very helpful. DO use your charges (mighty charge etc) use them to get across the board and attack.. I advise you dont use it strictly fo damage because... They dont do any.

Captain
May 13, 2011
let an actual buccaneer talk now. a swashbuckler and musketeer in a thread titled "buccaneers only"? anyway, remember to buff when you can. if you cant kill your enemy, you can always outlive them. it can have dramatic results. dont forget, with the right buffs, you might be the last one standing in the pvp field. trust me, that happened to me before. dont forget high damage companions to cover your lack of damage

Ensign
Jul 11, 2013
Ensign
Jan 03, 2011
I am a bucaneer. I am only level 9 but I have notice something. Every body thinks swash something (I forget how to spell the rest of the word) and marketeer are so cool. Then they leave out bucaneer and witchdocter. Everybody class I see is either a swash something (again I forget how to spell it) There is like 100 musketeers a nd swash something (still again I forget how to spell it) then bucaneer and witch docter

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Burgersareamazing on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
I am a bucaneer. I am only level 9 but I have notice something. Every body thinks swash something (I forget how to spell the rest of the word) and marketeer are so cool. Then they leave out bucaneer and witchdocter. Everybody class I see is either a swash something (again I forget how to spell it) There is like 100 musketeers a nd swash something (still again I forget how to spell it) then bucaneer and witch docter
I'm sorry but I've just gotta say this:
Burgers are amazing, my friend. Now if you just add bacon, you've got the most awesome food in the world!

Oh I crack myself up. Lol Buccaneers are growing in popularity, for I've got a buccaneer character and so does my bff, who works on hers all the time. Although my main character is a swashbuckler (a swashbuckler has super cute buckles, to help you remember the name) I still enjoy having a huge ax and beating troggies up ^_^
Speaking of burgers, my dad just made some...
GOTTA GO!!!

~Elizabeth, level 37 ~
~Maria, level 9 ~

Ensign
Jul 11, 2013
I love Buccaneers, I think its an awesome class. Reckless Frenzy is an powerful attack if used right.
but unfortunately for me I always get blocked or dodge :( so its kind of hard to enjoy it. But nonetheless Buccaneers are awesome...

Blaze lvl 50

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
firestarter750 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Buccaneers!!!! where you at?
as patrick quoted off of spongebob when he came out of a super tiny box, "here i am". now on to business. first use leviathans call so you dont become pudding (no matter how delicious pudding tastes it is not a good goal in life, "daddy i want to grow up to be pudding!" "no son as a pirate once said, "no matter how good pudding tastes its not a good goal in life" "fine i will become beef jerky!!! caption beef jerky away" "some times i dont know about that boy") then use reckless frenzy. after that use your epics to finish them off. then go out for victory pie. or a good jug of yum would do. (i have some at my house if you run out.) its also good if you get companions with strong epics to help (or promoted companions who have strong guaranteed epics.) and as a bonus heres captain beef jerky's theme song "when your in trouble, cry for help, here he comes, CAPTAIN BEEF JERKY!!! wheres the beef, ( now said by captain beef jerky) HERE'S THE BEEF!!! (now continued by narrator) hes not jerky, hes beef jerky! Here he comes, BEEF JERKY!!! (electric guitar and drum solos at same time) END

-jack nightgale lvl 45

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
as patrick quoted off of spongebob when he came out of a super tiny box, "here i am". now on to business. first use leviathans call so you dont become pudding (no matter how delicious pudding tastes it is not a good goal in life, "daddy i want to grow up to be pudding!" "no son as a pirate once said, "no matter how good pudding tastes its not a good goal in life" "fine i will become beef jerky!!! caption beef jerky away" "some times i dont know about that boy") then use reckless frenzy. after that use your epics to finish them off. then go out for victory pie. or a good jug of yum would do. (i have some at my house if you run out.) its also good if you get companions with strong epics to help (or promoted companions who have strong guaranteed epics.) and as a bonus heres captain beef jerky's theme song "when your in trouble, cry for help, here he comes, CAPTAIN BEEF JERKY!!! wheres the beef, ( now said by captain beef jerky) HERE'S THE BEEF!!! (now continued by narrator) hes not jerky, hes beef jerky! Here he comes, BEEF JERKY!!! (electric guitar and drum solos at same time) END

-jack nightgale lvl 45
Lol, you make me giggle. No claims to being able to follow all of that but it did indeed make me giggle.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:

-jack nightgale lvl 45
Um... Captain beef Jerky?

Pretty Cheryl Walker