Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Wallpapers

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
When you guys said that you would release new class wallpapers throughout the month last Monday, I assumed that you would release one every Monday. Its Wednesday now and still only the buccaneer one is up. So either your gonna release the next one (my guess is Musketeer because its next in the alphabet) sometime between Thursday and Sunday or your gonna release the rest of them at the same time on the last day of June. Just my thoughts on the topic.

Administrator
coolster50 on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
When you guys said that you would release new class wallpapers throughout the month last Monday, I assumed that you would release one every Monday. Its Wednesday now and still only the buccaneer one is up. So either your gonna release the next one (my guess is Musketeer because its next in the alphabet) sometime between Thursday and Sunday or your gonna release the rest of them at the same time on the last day of June. Just my thoughts on the topic.
Unfortunately things come up in real life that sometimes delay our fun. We'll be releasing another wallpaper soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 05, 2011
o: OOH, Um can i ask you a favor One Eyed Jack? xD Where can i buy the class-themed wallpapers? And can you contact Merle Ambrose in Wizard City to ask him if there's going to be wallpapers based on Ravenwood schools?

Administrator
We've added a couple more class wallpapers to our free downloads today!

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/downloads/desktop_wallpaper

Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
We've added a couple more class wallpapers to our free downloads today!

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/downloads/desktop_wallpaper

Do you guys plan to add wallpapers that are 1920x1080 at some point?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
They are just stunning. Kudos to the whole art team. I just love the subtle teacher in the background, very classy.

Administrator
KICKnetwork on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Do you guys plan to add wallpapers that are 1920x1080 at some point?
Thanks for your feedback, I will forward this on to those who make the wallpapers.