Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tips For Gold?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
Hello. I am in Cool Ranch and I need some tips on getting lots of gold right now. Like from bosses who drop lots of gold or expensive gear I could use or sell. Right I now I finished Santo Pollo and I am focusing on the main quests, even though I usually focus on side quests first (I have always done side quests in Pirate101 , except for the Zeke ones.) So does anyone tips for lots of gold?

Ensign
Apr 28, 2013
Well, you mentioned that you do side quests a lot. For most side quests, you can gain plenty of gold from the Rooster Cogburn side quests. He will give you more gold every time you get another villain. To complete them all though, you will need to get farther in the story line. And once you've caught all the bandits, he will join your crew.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
where is Rooster Cog burn anyway
He is in the jailhouse to the right of the Tavern in Cool Ranch.

Ensign
May 23, 2009
pokemonranger900

I got 50-500 gold from from small red sach gang ships in copper's roost skyways

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
pfft..........beat the buffaloons that hang around the bumbaloons in big sky and you'll get 450- 600 per fight. and come prepared for a fight . it's practically a boss fight.

Ensign
Jul 28, 2013
the easiest way to get gold I found was find a lvl 65 or something close to that and have them take you to aquila.
Have them start a fight then you hop in after a turn or 2 so it doesn't spawn a ton of mobs. This keeps it easy enough for your friend who has to do all the fighting. You will get plenty of gold this way.