Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila H

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
The head pieces on Aquila are a little discouraging, those fire, storm, and ice ship attacks and x2 which is sad sense you have us great head pieces in MooShu.

Cass Underwood Lvl 59
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16
Andrew Underwood Lvl 11

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Cass Underwood on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
The head pieces on Aquila are a little discouraging, those fire, storm, and ice ship attacks and x2 which is sad sense you have us great head pieces in MooShu.

Cass Underwood Lvl 59
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16
Andrew Underwood Lvl 11
there are fire, ice storm 3.5 attack cards for light, medium and heavy aq boats that drop off bosses. the shop items are not that great :(

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
The figureheads are better than previous figureheads in my opinion for two reasons.
  • The powers have 90% accuracy when at long range which makes it unique from other cannon powers. This means it is more accurate than others.
  • It may only be x2 but when you compare previous figureheads with damage per second you'll see that they do more damage.
  1. The Aquilan figureheads deal x2 damage with a respawn time of 11 seconds. That's 5.5 damage per second.
  2. Past figureheads would deal x3.5 with a respawn time of 17 seconds. That rounds up to about 4.9 damage per second.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
The Admiral on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
The figureheads are better than previous figureheads in my opinion for two reasons.
  • The powers have 90% accuracy when at long range which makes it unique from other cannon powers. This means it is more accurate than others.
  • It may only be x2 but when you compare previous figureheads with damage per second you'll see that they do more damage.
  1. The Aquilan figureheads deal x2 damage with a respawn time of 11 seconds. That's 5.5 damage per second.
  2. Past figureheads would deal x3.5 with a respawn time of 17 seconds. That rounds up to about 4.9 damage per second.
That's a lot of math...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nice calculating. I didn't think to look at it that way. Thanks.