Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where To Get Musketeer 60+ Gear?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I am done with the storyline huzzah! But I have auction gear (oh no!) Tell me where i can get gear and weapons please?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I am done with the storyline huzzah! But I have auction gear (oh no!) Tell me where i can get gear and weapons please?
There are many places for gear

the auto Cannon is a rooke drop ( good luck on that one) I received one but Its not what i wanted being a buck :-) been farming this boss for other items and most of the time its just gold with no second chance chests :(

In the pathway to ICHIA ( spelling sorry may be wrong) the battle in the North most tower can give you some great gear too. you may need to run the instance many times. I have seen Robe, hat, boots, jewlery drop all no auction and card giving. Boots are the must have I think they have a -50% 5 turn valors armor card :) musk only :)

mino lord map has some drops and a chest if you want to try your luck with some crowns.

hope this helps

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
masterryan1969 on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
There are many places for gear

the auto Cannon is a rooke drop ( good luck on that one) I received one but Its not what i wanted being a buck :-) been farming this boss for other items and most of the time its just gold with no second chance chests :(

In the pathway to ICHIA ( spelling sorry may be wrong) the battle in the North most tower can give you some great gear too. you may need to run the instance many times. I have seen Robe, hat, boots, jewlery drop all no auction and card giving. Boots are the must have I think they have a -50% 5 turn valors armor card :) musk only :)

mino lord map has some drops and a chest if you want to try your luck with some crowns.

hope this helps
Thanks!! Oh and btw I got the autocannon from just regular armada troopers. Not dragoons or rooke . From the dungeon on Isle Of Fetch (first duel)