Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what would you think is comming after aquilla

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
me i think is krokotopia because according to the slabs one of the languages is krokotopian, so maybe they must go over there to find someone to translate it. but that's my opinion.
what do you think the next world you think is coming next?

Brave Jonathan level 58

Community Leader
theprivateers on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
me i think is krokotopia because according to the slabs one of the languages is krokotopian, so maybe they must go over there to find someone to translate it. but that's my opinion.
what do you think the next world you think is coming next?

Brave Jonathan level 58
If we assume that there is a pattern to how they will release new content based on MB/AQ, my guess would be we'll see Krokotopia/Polaris next, then Grizzleheim/El Dorado for the next update. The reason I think it will happen in this order is that we already know of 5 worlds that must be in the game based on what has been stated by the devs: Skull Island, MooShu, Marleybone, Krokotopia and Grizzleheim. That's because they need to represent all of the "where were you raised?" worlds so that they can further the PC's backstory once all 5 are in the game. Obviously, El Dorado will be introduced at some point, but I think Polaris is another shoe in. It would make sense to pair it with Krok just for contrast's sake.

Now, they may add El Dorado in it's own expansion and either just do Krok/Griz together or add another world with Griz (Dragonspyre? Darkmoore?) . . . or maybe they'll do something completely different. Anyway, this is my prediction: 65-80 Krok/Polaris; 80-95 Griz/El Dorado

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
What about Valencia? Are we going to return there to meet "The Toymaker"?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Certainly seems like a well-reasoned guess. I look forward to finding out!

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
I'd agree I think the next two will be kroktopia and grizzleheim. Starting to see ravens in aquila so grizleheim can't be too far. One of the ravens mentioned ravenwood. Makes me wonder if Wizard city is a future possibility.

Dark Creighton

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
personally i think its likley valencia and krokotopia i think dragonspyre/darkmore will be a side world along with a world i made on my first post ever called "scoland" infact im thinking of making a new post for it disscussing more ideas for it and as for grizzleheim...where likley going to go their in the first main story but i dont think we are going there after krokotopia but i do agree with mr.plank here that it will probally be the last one before el dorado

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
If we assume that there is a pattern to how they will release new content based on MB/AQ, my guess would be we'll see Krokotopia/Polaris next, then Grizzleheim/El Dorado for the next update. The reason I think it will happen in this order is that we already know of 5 worlds that must be in the game based on what has been stated by the devs: Skull Island, MooShu, Marleybone, Krokotopia and Grizzleheim. That's because they need to represent all of the "where were you raised?" worlds so that they can further the PC's backstory once all 5 are in the game. Obviously, El Dorado will be introduced at some point, but I think Polaris is another shoe in. It would make sense to pair it with Krok just for contrast's sake.

Now, they may add El Dorado in it's own expansion and either just do Krok/Griz together or add another world with Griz (Dragonspyre? Darkmoore?) . . . or maybe they'll do something completely different. Anyway, this is my prediction: 65-80 Krok/Polaris; 80-95 Griz/El Dorado
Wouldn't we go to valincea? Blind mew said we would return twice.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Ensign
Dec 27, 2012
I think Krokatopia,Polaris,Dragon-Spyre,Grizzleheim,El Dorado

Reasoning on why i think this
  • Since in the Pirate101 tutorial were you create your character it says, "were your raised" and when you go to the Grizzleheim one it says naturally tough so if they're tough then they most be really powerful so put them close to the end.
  • Krokatopia and Polaris are more closer to be seen because we havent seen anything from these to worlds yet
  • Dragon-Spyre I dont know if they are gonna do something with Dragon-Spyre sure hope they do though.

Still Trying to put things together, barely getting through the game in Cool Ranch

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I really want it to be a world from Wizard101. I love seeing all of the same places in Mooshu in Pirate101 that are also in Wizard101. I think that Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, Grizzlehiem, or Zafaria would be so cool. There are also those worlds in the Spiral that just float around like Darkmoor and that Wintery looking one, so maybe they could become more...? I'm sure that it will be great.

Have a Great Day!

Community Leader
Doctor Z on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't we go to valincea? Blind mew said we would return twice.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Valencia isn't a new world. I imagine that in addition to adding new worlds, they will open up additional portions of existing worlds, like they added new content in Port Regal and Mooshu before we could get to Marleybone.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
DrParrot on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I really want it to be a world from Wizard101. I love seeing all of the same places in Mooshu in Pirate101 that are also in Wizard101. I think that Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, Grizzlehiem, or Zafaria would be so cool. There are also those worlds in the Spiral that just float around like Darkmoor and that Wintery looking one, so maybe they could become more...? I'm sure that it will be great.

Have a Great Day!
It seems that they are trying to add at least 1 Pirate101 specific world for every W101 world that shows up. I think that's fine, myself. It's fun to see new versions of the same world, but I think it's even better for the explorer in me to enter a world not knowing what to expect.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
ordeith on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
What about Valencia? Are we going to return there to meet "The Toymaker"?
we'll probably go to Valencia first, and probably the toymaker will tell us to go to krorktopia to translate it.

Brave Jonathan level 59

Community Leader
I dont think they will be releasing 2 worlds at a time again. As I understood it, that was an unprecedented decision made upon the release of the game for the first update. I do not think they intended on setting this as the pattern.

The is a downside to it, upgraded items, gear, crown gear, etc wasnt ready when the worlds went live, this was somewhat unusual also, as this stuff is almost always available when the worlds open.

I think the next world will be Valencia, but there is enough pointing towards Krokotopia, or Polaris for that matter.

Happy Pirating...
Silent Sam Stern - Witchdoctor

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:

Some of those worlds are also the worlds where some of marco's companions ended up. Plus polaris would make sense if we wanna find out what happen to that Napoliguin guy ..........
Other then that, I bet once those worlds come on they will make a totally original quest when you have to return to your home world to help out or help your foster guardian(or guardians for those who were raised by ninjas) when they run into a tight spot or something.
Marleybone's quest would be you have to assist in the war or save your foster guardian who was kidnapped by bandits
Mooshu's quest would be that most of the ninja pigs in the clan that accepted you betrayed their leader and you have to put things back in order
Skull Island's quest would be to help your foster guardian get out of a mutiny for not paying back the borrow money he/she took to take care of you over the years
Krokotopia's quest would be to undo a curse placed on your home town caused by a disturbed sleeping krok king!
and finally; Grizzleheim's quest would be that when you got arrested for(what ever your class arrest is) you became a disgrace to your tribe, then you have to travel back to this world to regain your lost honor and become a true warrior of grizzleheim.

Tell me if those are good. I think they make a great storyline to your pirate. (oh! and make the reward of the home world origin quest a powerful weapon base on your class and a companion from that world!) sign off
Black Rose

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
Hi, I am a musketeer who is eager to answer your question. I just finished Aquila a few days ago and had been wondering the same question too. In my opinion I think the worlds (and yes I said "WORLDS".) will be: Krokotopia & Polaris. I think this because probably to read the inscriptions on the block thing we need to find a wise krok, but he is hard to find . Than in Polaris some guy knows how to find him blah blah blah and yay we know what it says. Mechanical birds are made by: ......... and who knows? maybe clockwork lady be coming. Hint: the one from the puppet show where all the "elite" member are listed and showed. So there is my answer ok. DEAL WITH IT!!!!! Now you have a nice, nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice time............ DEALING WITH FREAKIN KROKOTOPIA DRYING UP IN THE SAND AND MELTING AWAY WHILE EATING A BEETLE!!!!!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
theprivateers on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
we'll probably go to Valencia first, and probably the toymaker will tell us to go to krorktopia to translate it.

Brave Jonathan level 59
Thank you we are ABSOLUTELY going to valencia because if you listened at the end the was a message from caligistro g that said meet him in valencia i know how to kill kane so if he says meet him in VALENCIA im guessing were going to valencia because he doesnt say meet me in polaris or krokotopia he says VALENCIA once we find him he will probably send us to krokotopia because that was also mentioned in the ending i cant remeber what but it had something to do with krokotopia so that would be the order valencia THEN krokotopia. And after that we will probably head to grizzleheim or polaris because erika the red was in the pic of el dorado and she is the bear and grizzleheim and polaris have bears so polaris/grizzleheim would be after valencia and krokotopia it was bothering me too much that people thought that we were going to polaris or krokotopia first because we are not.
Apologies for being loud though it was just bothering me a lot
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Ensign
Sep 08, 2011
Maybe pre-quests would be some VA then main KT (Krokotopia) and maybe if they do a second world in the expansion, they might put Polaris. <---------- We could talk to Napoleguin there.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
It's more than likely that we'll make a return to lovely, Armada-and-unicorn-infused Valencia!

This Toymaker stuff has me curious if we'll encounter Kane himself next book... It's all very suspenseful, andI congratulate Kingsisle for yet again making me want more.

Don't underestimate this level 30. She knows all....

Sneaky Emma (Everhart), Level 30 Musketeer and Level 7 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Okay, how about something different:

I think we're going to see more of Marleybone at some point. Like, a completely different Marleybone skyway, but from the opposite side of the island that Marleybone City is on. (After all, the only stream is a single loop within the Westminster Skyway). I'm guessing/hoping it'll be a visit to Bonnie Anne's home, Albion, and it'll look at the tensions between the two nations (?), as hinted on in the game.

Ensign
May 05, 2011
Actually, if you pay attention to the storyline, we have to find another way back into Valencia. And there are only 4 stormgates known to us that enter Valencia: Skull Island, Dragonspyre, Aquila, and Marleybone... most likely the next chapter is going to be an extended Valencia (as in another skyway that is unlocked) After that, idk but i think its maybe Polaris or another Wizard101 world. Because of the photograph, we got the map from Argos, Catbeard, and Egg.. Pollo and mom are in El Dorado (which are probably the pieces the armada took) so the only other 2 are a bird and a dog with winter coats on.

~May El Dorado be Ever in Your Favor!~

Ensign
Jul 05, 2012
Though I am still only in Mooshu (level 42, thank you very much) I have some theories too. So there are some heiroglyphic tablets that need translating? They probably will lump Krokotopia and Polaris together because of the whole Rosetta stone thing. So much of the general storyline comes from the history of the late 1700s and early 1800s. I bet Marleybone and Polaris had a war over who would get colonial occupation of Kroktopia, and Marleybone won. However, the Polarian army found something close to a Rosetta stane, and was able to translate heiroglyphs, just like in the real Napoleon's Egypt campaign.
Then from Polaris they could rope in Grizzleheim from the Ice Bear connection. (Polaris is supposed to be like France and Russia combined, right?) After that, I'm thinking worlds like Darkmoor would make an appearance (it is going to show up, they mention it so much. Plus, you can see it when traveling in between worlds. I think its the one with the creepy house).
I'm hoping they make Raja a world. The only time that I have seen it mentioned was in Marleybone's description, but I geuss it will be an India-like world under the control of Marleybone.
It will be amazing if they made a world for each character background story, and then had a personalized quest for you when it came to find your mom's peice of the map.
Aside from that, there will almost definately be additions to both Valencia and Monquista, where the arcs only led us around one skyway.
Am I the only one who thinks that El Dorado will end up being in some dumb and really obvious place? I actually think that the entrance will end up appearing in Skull Island. Partly for irony's sake and partly because of the strong Azteca influence present in the Islands. But, I geuss we will all just have to wait and see.
- Fair Charlotte Firth, level 42 Musketeer

Ensign
May 05, 2011
TackUpwind on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Though I am still only in Mooshu (level 42, thank you very much) I have some theories too. So there are some heiroglyphic tablets that need translating? They probably will lump Krokotopia and Polaris together because of the whole Rosetta stone thing. So much of the general storyline comes from the history of the late 1700s and early 1800s. I bet Marleybone and Polaris had a war over who would get colonial occupation of Kroktopia, and Marleybone won. However, the Polarian army found something close to a Rosetta stane, and was able to translate heiroglyphs, just like in the real Napoleon's Egypt campaign.
Then from Polaris they could rope in Grizzleheim from the Ice Bear connection. (Polaris is supposed to be like France and Russia combined, right?) After that, I'm thinking worlds like Darkmoor would make an appearance (it is going to show up, they mention it so much. Plus, you can see it when traveling in between worlds. I think its the one with the creepy house).
I'm hoping they make Raja a world. The only time that I have seen it mentioned was in Marleybone's description, but I geuss it will be an India-like world under the control of Marleybone.
It will be amazing if they made a world for each character background story, and then had a personalized quest for you when it came to find your mom's peice of the map.
Aside from that, there will almost definately be additions to both Valencia and Monquista, where the arcs only led us around one skyway.
Am I the only one who thinks that El Dorado will end up being in some dumb and really obvious place? I actually think that the entrance will end up appearing in Skull Island. Partly for irony's sake and partly because of the strong Azteca influence present in the Islands. But, I geuss we will all just have to wait and see.
Actually remember back in Wizard101 when we thought "Weirwood" was another world? But then it ended up being an area in Avalon. Maybe its that same thing with Pirate101, Raja isnt a world, but just an area being in Mirage. (Sultan's Palace its like a Mirage castle, along with the cat competitor who lost her wand during the Pigswick Academy Tournament, she said she was from Mirage).

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
TackUpwind on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Hint: I think we've been in El Dorado before but didn't actually know because in the Spirit Caves, our Pirate's mom was talking and said "find us son, find us. We're waiting in-,". It could possibly be under one of those stones that has a portal to El Dorado. It will be one of El Dorado's island and I think even Dorado will have a fantastic ending to the first arc. You wouldn't want a world just getting the gold. That would be a dull ending. I think the newest Pirate101 commercial is in El Dorado or Aquila but most likely, El Dorado because we're over the clouds. Also I seen some Valencian Ships but with Skull Island creatures? Did some rebel against the Pirates and teamed up with Valencia and we'll have to fight Kane in that world? It would be a FANTASTIC ending so put this in consideration unless if you have your own plans but use mine if you think it's better. I would want to work at KI when I'm older. I could help you with the Storyline when I become old enough for a job.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Hint: I think we've been in El Dorado before but didn't actually know because in the Spirit Caves, our Pirate's mom was talking and said "find us son, find us. We're waiting in-,". It could possibly be under one of those stones that has a portal to El Dorado. It will be one of El Dorado's island and I think even Dorado will have a fantastic ending to the first arc. You wouldn't want a world just getting the gold. That would be a dull ending. I think the newest Pirate101 commercial is in El Dorado or Aquila but most likely, El Dorado because we're over the clouds. Also I seen some Valencian Ships but with Skull Island creatures? Did some rebel against the Pirates and teamed up with Valencia and we'll have to fight Kane in that world? It would be a FANTASTIC ending so put this in consideration unless if you have your own plans but use mine if you think it's better. I would want to work at KI when I'm older. I could help you with the Storyline when I become old enough for a job.
hmm that seems interesting... maybe we were in el doardo all this time, or we are maybe dreaming..