Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hawkules

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I am really sad that only Witchdoctors get him as a companion! He's so cool and amazing and I really would like to see if everyone could get him instead of only Witchdoctors.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
the brown hawk with a club? I am a buck and i got him as a free companion. lvl 66 buck class is this is same companion?

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Ensign
Dec 22, 2011
Every class gets Hawkules.....are you sure you're not talking about the serpent augur or the crokogator?

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Happy Michael West on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Every class gets Hawkules.....are you sure you're not talking about the serpent augur or the crokogator?
I actually did get him when I became a level 63 (so much for this thread) and I'm quite sorry I confused some. My friend said that only Witchdoctors will get him and they get him after they complete the Labrinynth (I spelled that wrong), but anyways, I was talking about Hawkules and I hope that everyone won't make this mistake again.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Hahah, it's ok. Everybody makes mistakes, friend ;)

I honestly don't truly care for Hawkules, but I love it when he gets under El Toro's skin... He tends to do that quite a bit ;D

"Sheesh, get a load of this guy!"~ El Toro

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
well to be honest I really don't like hawkulies that much but I am still going to level him up in future chapters anyway

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Bloody Belle on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Hahah, it's ok. Everybody makes mistakes, friend ;)

I honestly don't truly care for Hawkules, but I love it when he gets under El Toro's skin... He tends to do that quite a bit ;D

"Sheesh, get a load of this guy!"~ El Toro
Look who's talkin

Bonnie Ann

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Happy Michael West on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Nope those are witchdoctor perks.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011