Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New idea: totem/token stitching.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
With the introduction of new wearable/visible totems like the black rain shades and the technomage's glasses, some of us over at pirate101 central thought that it would be nice to finally introduce token/totem stitching into the game.

Basically this functions just like the regular item stitching except with this you can only stitch visible tokens/totems like the ones that I mentioned above.

I hope that you consider and also enjoy this idea of ours and as always thank you for your time.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
And be able to put standard totems on those shades or goggles or aztecan eyepatches, too.

Ensign
Jul 28, 2008
Very well agreed.
I'd love to being able to keep the look of my Sato glasses while being able to use another token with stats better fit for my character.

Please do add this feature!

Community Leader
I agreed with this idea the last time it was posted. (lol @ new)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
Yes, please! Then we high-level players can finally wear our Pioneer's Eyepatches with pride!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
With the introduction of new wearable/visible totems like the black rain shades and the technomage's glasses, some of us over at pirate101 central thought that it would be nice to finally introduce token/totem stitching into the game.

Basically this functions just like the regular item stitching except with this you can only stitch visible tokens/totems like the ones that I mentioned above.

I hope that you consider and also enjoy this idea of ours and as always thank you for your time.
I like it!