Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Never made it to the live realm?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
In the test realm there was new Marleybone and Aquila companions for purchase but in the live relam now after the release there isn't. Did they not make it? I was looking forward to purchasing the Tiger. Haha, can Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack or Blind Mew please answer this. Thank you

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Buccaneer Boy on May 26, 2013 wrote:
In the test realm there was new Marleybone and Aquila companions for purchase but in the live relam now after the release there isn't. Did they not make it? I was looking forward to purchasing the Tiger. Haha, can Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack or Blind Mew please answer this. Thank you
Which Companions? If you mean ones like Mills, Springer, the Eagle Archer and Hoplite(I think), and the Serpent Augur,I believe that you are now going to have to go through the story until they become available.If this is not correct, post a reply to my message and explain what you mean.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
CyberMaster12 on May 26, 2013 wrote:
Which Companions? If you mean ones like Mills, Springer, the Eagle Archer and Hoplite(I think), and the Serpent Augur,I believe that you are now going to have to go through the story until they become available.If this is not correct, post a reply to my message and explain what you mean.
Yes these are the ones I mean, thank you for your response. Ha-ha I have to go find their quest now. Daniel R.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
CyberMaster12 on May 26, 2013 wrote:
I think you are right. Those companions were only in the crowns shop on the test realm so that people could test them. Since companions generally only unlock after you complete the appropriate quest I assume you will have to do Marleybone and Aquilla to get them.