Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

feedback on expansion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 01, 2010
I just wanted to drop some feedback on the expansion. Thank you KI. We have been waiting for the expansion and you delivered faster than I expected. Thanks for the increase in level cap and gold cap. Thank you for the new lands to explore. Sure, there will be bugs, but you guys are trying to give us what we want. We appreciate it.

Also a suggestion for gear from bundles. What about allowing this gear to be "re-tiered" for crowns. Some items such arent available anymore (Broochbeard Bundle) and allowing us to pay to re-tier items would allow us to keep using this armor or maybe even ships (Admirals or Cut-throat Bundle ships). Just a thought and I bet many of us would happily pay crowns to be able to keep our items of use.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Now That I like. Wonderful idea. I would very happily part with my crowns to be able to do this.