Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glitch farming Friar Sand

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am not sure if this was happening throughout the whole game but early this morning, around 3 central three of us were farming Friar Sand and we kept getting skipped. There would be plenty of time on the timer but it would suddenly start the battle sequence as if we had all passed. Sometimes it would just be me and sometimes two of us would get skipped and twice we all three got skipped. We played for about 25 thousand in gold drops, we never did get any gear drops, then we just gave up and went back to the test realm.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 21, 2013 wrote:
I am not sure if this was happening throughout the whole game but early this morning, around 3 central three of us were farming Friar Sand and we kept getting skipped. There would be plenty of time on the timer but it would suddenly start the battle sequence as if we had all passed. Sometimes it would just be me and sometimes two of us would get skipped and twice we all three got skipped. We played for about 25 thousand in gold drops, we never did get any gear drops, then we just gave up and went back to the test realm.
his loot table also seems to have been swept off a bit ......

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
This wasn't a misfire of the new inactivity timer/ auto pass was it? You didn't get the "Stay or Flee" question?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
In regards to the gear drops, I had noticed that he wasn't giving anything too. It is still a good fight for money but I'm sure he used to give items.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Calamity Finch on May 21, 2013 wrote:
This wasn't a misfire of the new inactivity timer/ auto pass was it? You didn't get the "Stay or Flee" question?
No we were in the live game at the time. No timers there, yet

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KiwiChickenz on May 21, 2013 wrote:
In regards to the gear drops, I had noticed that he wasn't giving anything too. It is still a good fight for money but I'm sure he used to give items.
Yes he sure did use to. I outfitted all my pirates with great stuff from farming him, but now I hardly see any drops. Has this been adjusted back or was he dropping too much in error and was fixed?

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Once when I battled him, the ice didn't appear.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EMC99 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Once when I battled him, the ice didn't appear.
Yea that has happened to me a few times too. Kinda puts an interesting spin on his claim to be unbeatable over water lol.