Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world:Scoland(poland with dragons)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
now this world would be a side world well if you went to port regal and freed napouligaun(sorry about typo) you can go to this world basically mycroft bones finds out that monquista and valencia have teamed up and started colonizing marleybonian and scolian towns he basically sends you to do this side world to make a peace treaty with the scolan king so you go there(and i dont care where the stormgate is maybe it should be in tumbleweed or something)anyways thats basically the storyline for that just imagine poland but with dragons like marleybone its england but with puppy dogs now i know what else your thinking as much as you probally think this idea is awesome i bet at least half of you are saying WHAT ABOUT DRAGONSPYRE!? well if the can use 3 frogs three times in a row(via troggy's the frogfather, and banitoads/frogarales) so why not dragons sure its not original but kingsisle will find a way to do it right anyways what would you fight in the world well you would fight various dragon pirates as well as monquistradors and the armada for the ships id pick these 4 strong pirate ships as well as a stolen monquistan ship in one part marleybone ships and valencian ships(you heard me valencian ships) i hope kingsisle finds this idea great besides whos gonna protect port regal from the armada if we are searching for the el dorado map all the time

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Scoland sounds allot like Scotland to me. It sure doesn't sound that way but how it's spelled it should be Scotland cause it's missing a "T".

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Scoland sounds allot like Scotland to me. It sure doesn't sound that way but how it's spelled it should be Scotland cause it's missing a "T".
well if you put it that way its like your saying im stupid well its pronounced skull-lond well your crew prounces it skull land but its just the dragons accents and the reason i picked it to be called scoland is becaused theres a word called scould and what it means is to basically be burnt alive and since in most tv shows game movies etc dragons breath fire and since this world would have dragons and scould sounds like the pol in poland its kinda fitting would'nt you aggree

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
well if you put it that way its like your saying im stupid well its pronounced skull-lond well your crew prounces it skull land but its just the dragons accents and the reason i picked it to be called scoland is becaused theres a word called scould and what it means is to basically be burnt alive and since in most tv shows game movies etc dragons breath fire and since this world would have dragons and scould sounds like the pol in poland its kinda fitting would'nt you aggree
I agree but if the dragons speak in that dialect around here then it should be based off of Poland and it sounds like it to. Just saying it could be either that or Scotland or both cause it's missing a "T" from Scoland and the fact that it sounds like Poland to. It could be like Mooshu where that is half China/Japan and this world could be half Poland/Scotland

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sniper Rose on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
I agree but if the dragons speak in that dialect around here then it should be based off of Poland and it sounds like it to. Just saying it could be either that or Scotland or both cause it's missing a "T" from Scoland and the fact that it sounds like Poland to. It could be like Mooshu where that is half China/Japan and this world could be half Poland/Scotland
well i have not been to mooshu yet but i guess it would be a good combination you know poland and scotland but im not that sure about it being with scotland at the same time personally i think that a better combo would be poland/france(even though polaris kinda took it with it also being a combination of russia and france) p.s. i have a few more ideas

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
hey i thought of more ideas
idea #1:you know how the main worlds of the spiral are marleybone,monquista,valencia,and polaris this world would be the fifth main world just not that well known
idea #2 it is not just the home of the dragons its home of the snakes and turtles and by the way most of the pirates in scoland are snakes and dragon renegades
idea #3 the main villan besides monquistan and valencian soldiers hunting you down should be a dragon pirate called michael "barbosa" andriezoom