Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any little-known Swashbuckler companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 30, 2012
I'm a companion collector, I dont care if they stink I want 'em. I have been looking everywhere for them and want more! I know of three little known Swash companions, (One is all classes) Rooster Cogburn,(All classes) Ju Hao, and Thunder Hoof.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
A few sidequest companions that I know of are:

Stormy Sky
Rooster Cogburn
Nurse Quinn
Crab Hermit
Yakooza
Shiruku Neko
Mustang Toreador

I've never heard of Ju Hao or Thunder Hoof; who are they?

Viva los piratas!

D.S. Devereaux

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Portal:Companions

nice little guide!!!!

(The Blake's)
Cruel Darius Blake ()
Ruthless Phillip Blake()

Ensign
Feb 19, 2011
Where did you find all those sidetask companion? i'm level 50 swashbuckler and looking for them all over the place but so far i only have five. Dashing Blake Silver

Ensign
Sep 30, 2012
DS Devereaux on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:

Stormy Sky
Rooster Cogburn
Nurse Quinn
Crab Hermit
Yakooza
Shiruku Neko
Mustang Toreador

Viva los piratas!

D.S. Devereaux
Sorry, I forgot- Thunder Hoof is for another class, I was thinking of stormy. Also, Ju Hao is a inoshishi cheif for swash, to find out how to get him you can check my guide.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/all-swashbuckler-companions-8ad6a4173d62e90a013d70c6f8974596/8ad6a4143d62e90e013d89d9625977d5

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
DS Devereaux on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:

Stormy Sky
Rooster Cogburn
Nurse Quinn
Crab Hermit
Yakooza
Shiruku Neko
Mustang Toreador

Viva los piratas!

D.S. Devereaux
Dear Destiny,

I believe Thunder Hoof is a Buccaneer-specific companion, really, but as for Ju Hao - I can help you there. I missed him too in my initial wanderings in MooShu, and I thought I had explored everywhere... To get the quest for Ju Hao, go to the Temple of the South Wind. When you enter the island, turn right at the central pavilion. You will enter a small temple, and a goat woman, Yagi Sanoda (a Muddhist nun?) will tell you that the Inoshishi bandits have stolen a holy item from the temple - the Muddha's prayer beads (an excellent quest start). Of course the first bandit doesn't have them, nor the 2nd, nor the 15th... you know how it is, perhaps your luck will be better than mine. Once you retrieve the holy artifact, you begin a short but sweet quest on the theme of repentance and reconciliation, and Ju Hao joins your companions. Good hunting, mademoiselle Deveraux!
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Using my swashbuckler, I got Bartolomeo de Riveral just after fighting Gortez in the Pyramid the first time (i think the quest was The Gold Monkey). He's a pretty good Musketeer with a possible problem. When I raised his level to 20, he did not get an ability increase. I'm going to try for level 24 before I give up on him and report him to Support but, be warned.

Ensign
Feb 05, 2012
Is shiruku neko a companion for all classes I need her to complete my wanted companions...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
042arnoldl042 on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
Is shiruku neko a companion for all classes I need her to complete my wanted companions...
Yes she is.