Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu Mystic Badge

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
Hi, i was wondering where to get the mooshu mystic badge? I went to the wai no shine and went on the a time for atonement quest and still no badge or pet. Trying to get the imperiol lion pet but you need that badge to get it. Anybody that can send me in the right direction? I am a level 50 swashbuckler.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
path finder on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering where to get the mooshu mystic badge? I went to the wai no shine and went on the a time for atonement quest and still no badge or pet. Trying to get the imperiol lion pet but you need that badge to get it. Anybody that can send me in the right direction? I am a level 50 swashbuckler.
Yes please help. I would also like to know if there is a specific quest line that must be followed or if all side quests in Mooshu must be completed? I thank anyone who contributes to this conundrum in advance.

Happy Jose Hawkins
Lv 50

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
path finder on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Mooshu mystic badge? Imperiol lion pet? where and how do you get this someone anyone tell me how to get this PLEASE

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
All i can tell you is if my advise before didn't help then you either

A. Have a bugged badge

or

B. Have to go back to each area in Mooshu and make sure there is no side quest left.

Use this link as a guide http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Category:MooShu_Quests, there is a few quests not on it but it will atleast help out a bit.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I have the badge and the pet, but the badge is hard to understand. My advice, go and do every quest that a monk gives and you'll eventually get the badge, if not then do every quest in Mooshu.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Shogun Warrior

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
You must go to hammerushu. When u go in the gate there is a crane. He will send u on a quest to put paper cranes in all the temple. When u come back he will give u the mooshu mystic badge and the imperiol lion pet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I solved it with One Eyed Jack's help. Here is the other thread with his "Clue"

Coolster50 had it right. You have to do all the spiritual quest in both Khotan and Subata. On my Witchdoctor I missed the "Atonement" quest and on my Musketeer I missed Brother Yodo on Yama Kai for the quest to get the stone tablets to translate some stones. I am sure that the quest for the paper cranes is one of the required ones too. I have asked Jack for a list of all the ones that give these spiritual quests so we will have something to go on when we miss one. We now know three of them so let's hope he can give us that list and we can help whoever misses one. Thanks for all your help you guys. You rock. I love how we all try so hard to help each other on this game.