Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Redeemed Card with no result

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
We bought a $10 gift card for Pirates101 and it was supposed to give unlimited access for one month. When we go into the game though it does not let him go into certain areas. Flotsam I think is what he said. Is there some restriction that we're not aware of? Is it not working correctly? We didn't receive any error so I can only assume that something is not working correctly. Thank you for any help with this issue.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
magicbananna1 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
We bought a $10 gift card for Pirates101 and it was supposed to give unlimited access for one month. When we go into the game though it does not let him go into certain areas. Flotsam I think is what he said. Is there some restriction that we're not aware of? Is it not working correctly? We didn't receive any error so I can only assume that something is not working correctly. Thank you for any help with this issue.
Did you redeem while he was playing? If so it may not have worked, he would have to exit game then return to get benefit of member ship

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Since you can post on this forum, your membership is active. I'm thinking that the Pirate being used to go there is not high enough level to do so. You need the quest to go see One Eyed Jack from the Frogfather to get to Flotsom the first time. I think that happens around level 8.

Hope this helped.

Community Leader
Sounds to me like the card was redeemed for crowns, not a subscription.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Administrator
Hello! Looking at your account it does appear you redeemed a prepaid card for a month's worth of time. If you have any further account questions, please contact support@pirate101.com for assistance.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*