Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would you change in p.v.p?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
If you could change something about Pirate101 what would it be? For me it would be this

World arenas.

In Wizard101 the p.v.p arenas are based on the worlds in the game e.g. There is a Krokotopia arena and a Grizzleheim arena. So I think it would be cool if Pirate101 had arena's like that too and I think when you battle the arena's could be based off these areas (Due to message board rules though i can't link you too what the areas look like).

Skull Island: The Kraken Skulls Tavern. You fight in the Kraken's Skulls tavern but with no people there (other then the people participating in the p.v.p) and it would be at a larger scale so you could do a 4v4 p.v.p. The table's and drink table are the obstacles which you can jump over (if you have the jump talent) and normal p.v.p rules apply.

Monquista: Monquista City, Royal Throne Room. You would fight in the royal throne room of Monquista with only 2 obstacles on the battle field which would be the King and Queen Monquistans on their thrones at the end of the hall (again you can jump over them).

Valencia: I am not too sure on this world but I was thinking you could fight in an Armada Fortress but if you got any ideas please feel free to post them.

Cool Ranch: Santo Pollo, Underground the De La Vega Manor. I thought you could fight in some sort of Colosseum where El Toro would train his sword fighting underground his Manor.

Mooshu: The p.v.p arena out of Wizard101. The Wizard101 P.v.p arena is awesome so I think Pirate101 could use it as well (with some minor changes so there is room to fight).

Hope you like my ideas to change p.v.p and i hope you post your own too.

Dashing Roberto Sharp Level 50 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I'd really like to see a stage in Aquila and Marleybone.
I think when KI adds on to the game they might add some more changes to pvp as well.

Ensign
Mar 25, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Here's some ideas for PvP World Arenas of my own, and they should be named, unlike Wizard101's nameless arenas.

Skull Island: Skull Grove. A quaint island located some distance off of Skull Island, Skull Grove formerly harbored a wrecked Water Mole village lost in a war between the savage Troggies and huge hungry mutant pests known as Gnawing Aphids. After the war, the grove was deserted until Captian Avery's recent well-planned discovery. Pirates from all over have sailed to the island for fun battles. Some hazards pose danger, so be careful!

Monquista: Valvida Manor. This mansion was once the home of the Brothers Valvida until thier journey for the Monkey's Paw ended in disaster. Abandoned for years, the mansion became a wreck. Monquistans from Puerto Mico had recently bought the mansion's deed in a struggling auction for Pirates, so they were hereby permitted to do their battles in the mansion. Piles of junk may get in their way, so be sure to clean house!

Valencia: The "Threshold". A former Armada Fortress confiscated during a big Resistance mission, the Threshold has been remodelled into a sparring arena for Pirates to do battles for fun and practice. Traps built in are abound in this fortress, so watch out!

Cool Ranch: De La Vegas Colosseum. Don Rafael, the old El Toro, formerly trained during his days at his own traning arena, a colosseum he named after his family name. Before his gravest regret and passing, Don Rafael handed the deed to Don Rodrigo, the current El Toro, who spends some time there, preparing for adventures. It's loaded with many training dummies who can take a punch, so stay sharp!

MooShu: Ruzo Maizo's Cavern Castle. This frozen underground castle was once the home of an evil Samoorai Warlord named Ruzo Maizo, cursed with frost powers that nearly plagued MooShu once. After his death in the final battle, the Yakooza claimed the castle for Pirates to make mischef in Ruzo's castle. Watch out! Ruzo has set up many traps for intruders.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Trimond297 on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
Here's some ideas for PvP World Arenas of my own, and they should be named, unlike Wizard101's nameless arenas.

Skull Island: Skull Grove. A quaint island located some distance off of Skull Island, Skull Grove formerly harbored a wrecked Water Mole village lost in a war between the savage Troggies and huge hungry mutant pests known as Gnawing Aphids. After the war, the grove was deserted until Captian Avery's recent well-planned discovery. Pirates from all over have sailed to the island for fun battles. Some hazards pose danger, so be careful!

Monquista: Valvida Manor. This mansion was once the home of the Brothers Valvida until thier journey for the Monkey's Paw ended in disaster. Abandoned for years, the mansion became a wreck. Monquistans from Puerto Mico had recently bought the mansion's deed in a struggling auction for Pirates, so they were hereby permitted to do their battles in the mansion. Piles of junk may get in their way, so be sure to clean house!

Valencia: The "Threshold". A former Armada Fortress confiscated during a big Resistance mission, the Threshold has been remodelled into a sparring arena for Pirates to do battles for fun and practice. Traps built in are abound in this fortress, so watch out!

Cool Ranch: De La Vegas Colosseum. Don Rafael, the old El Toro, formerly trained during his days at his own traning arena, a colosseum he named after his family name. Before his gravest regret and passing, Don Rafael handed the deed to Don Rodrigo, the current El Toro, who spends some time there, preparing for adventures. It's loaded with many training dummies who can take a punch, so stay sharp!

MooShu: Ruzo Maizo's Cavern Castle. This frozen underground castle was once the home of an evil Samoorai Warlord named Ruzo Maizo, cursed with frost powers that nearly plagued MooShu once. After his death in the final battle, the Yakooza claimed the castle for Pirates to make mischef in Ruzo's castle. Watch out! Ruzo has set up many traps for intruders.
I'd defiantly want to see them arenas in the game!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
yeah that would be great! that way we wont end up being lvl 50 fighting a lvl 15. if theres a battle arena in moshu you know that all the players you will fight will be something like lvl 40 to 50!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I have some ideas...

Skull Island: Kraken Isle. A small isle with Skull Island in the distance. It has a few palm trees and water mole cabins.

Monquista: Monkey Tower. A guard tower from the Presidio, except expanded and with no spire.

Valencia: Gearhead Square. A city in Valencia with some unicorns and Armada troops in the audience.

Cool Ranch: Mesa Gulch. Similar to Cooper's Roost, but expanded and with a few more buildings.

Mooshu: Kowbuki Theater. A theater with an elevated battle platform with lantern and tree decorations.

Marleybone: Smuggler Drain. Similar to the large cylinder platforms in the Sewers.

Aquila: Metropolis Arena. A colosseum.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
More PvP Arena ideas! This time, from the recent worlds of Marleybone and Aquila! Please listen well.

Marleybone: Princely's Opera House. Once a pleasant place for Marleyboneans of all ages, this opera house was once under the ownership of Chad Princely the Fifth, one of Marleybone's fine gentlemen in classy entertainments, and an occasional military genius on the sidelines. Before any of Marleybone's wars took place, including the Clockwork Armada War, the Opera House was holding a place for an opera show, and it was turning out to be a huge success, until one of Marleybone's military rivals, the Aquacoats, hailed from outside of Westminster Skyway, attacked and waged war against the Redcoats. The war immediately tore apart the Opera House and beyond, as Chad himself was there, witnessing it. He immediately took action and led the Redcoats to victory, driving the Aquacoats and their leader out of Westminster and defeated them, but at the cost of his life in their final battle that decided the war. Nowadays, the Opera House lies in wrecks, cut off from everyone for years, until it's deed was discovered by Morgan Lafitte herself during one of her adventures. Today, she permits all Pirates to roam free in the Opera House, having fun and doing battles there. Caution, mind the tons of rubble inside!

Aquila: Thykonnoss. Long before Aquila's previous wars, even the Trojan War, Thykonnos was a dark and stormy underworld-like land, located far outside of Achean Way. It was also the home of Thynzo Knushoross, a powerful mastermind behind Aquila's many disasters that shook the world before his downfall to darkness. He maintained a dark reign over Aquila and enslaved the Aquilans for years until Zeus himself stopped him and cast him down to the abyss. Now, the land is secured by Mordekai and The Commodore during their mission together and allowed the Pirates to practice their skills in the land. Thynzo was never kind to foreign outlanders, so watch out for his set traps!