Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Mooshu Sides

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
I just got my witchdoctor to mooshu and I can't pick up any sides.Is this a bug?Or did I miss a quest?

Administrator
Hi! Can you give me some more information? Have you completed the main story line quests up to this point? What was the last storyline quest you completed? Which side quests in particular were you trying to obtain?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
The sides came up after I got into khotan skyway but my musketeer could pick up sides as soon as he got there.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
I just went back to Hamamitsu and miss owens won't give the quest to take her to Subata.

Administrator
Hi! Can you let me know if you've completed the quest "The Gold and Egg"? Let me know if your quest appears after completing this prerequisite quest.

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Where do I get that quest? If it is a side that would explain why I can't get my sides.

Administrator
MooshuFanatic500 on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
Where do I get that quest? If it is a side that would explain why I can't get my sides.
The Gold and Egg is the third quest in the MooShu storyline.

http://pirate101.centralforums.com/wiki/Quest:The_Gold_and_Egg

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Oh.Was it changed so I have to do that first?Iknow my musketeer could pick up sides as soon as he got there