Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epp oop ork ah ah

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
i bought epp oop ork ah ah recently and i have a couple of things to say about him
1: After his promoition he looks exactly the same is this intentional or a bug
2: His Mojo rising is not working
3: He gains no promotion attacks
KI can you look at this please.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Administrator
Hi! There does appear to be an issue with Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah's Mojo Echo and Mojo Rising abilities currently, and we'll be working on getting that fixed in an upcoming update to the game. I'll let you know if I find anything else out about the other issues you noted.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi! There does appear to be an issue with Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah's Mojo Echo and Mojo Rising abilities currently, and we'll be working on getting that fixed in an upcoming update to the game. I'll let you know if I find anything else out about the other issues you noted.
Oh his mojo echo is working. might not trigger often but it does

Administrator
Thanks! We're also taking a look at his promotions now as well.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! We're also taking a look at his promotions now as well.
Thanks Jack!
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Thank you! I used epp on the test realm thanks for making those changes

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i remember seeing his look changing in the test realm! im guessing its from the promotion! as for the skills i dont remember.

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
I am still having issues with his mojo rising not triggering from a mojo echo attach. I like his new promoted look and new critical animations though!

Ensign
Mar 04, 2013
I have also had a problem with MY Mojo Rising: it won't trigger when I defeat an enemy with a Staffy/Staffy Hybrid. Even when I stood next to an enemy it won't trigger, even with a Staffy hybrid. Is this a bug? Because it really irks me.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Doctor Z on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
i bought epp oop ork ah ah recently and i have a couple of things to say about him
1: After his promoition he looks exactly the same is this intentional or a bug
2: His Mojo rising is not working
3: He gains no promotion attacks
KI can you look at this please.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
I got him and he worked