Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't see in old tunnels

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 07, 2011
When i enter the old tunnels on skull island i cant see a thing other than other player....the rat in the front of the tunnels and enemys but not until i'm already too close to them i can't see the walls doors nothing only way i was able to get threw is because of the compass arrow

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I am not sure if OP is trying to describe an actual game malfunction or if he is just trying to say that it is too dark but I know I often have a very hard time seeing in all of the tunnels, depending on the time of day. If there is too much sunlight coming through my windows, then I can't see anything in the tunnels; however, at night, when the only light source is my computer monitor, then I can see just fine. I don't have any problems seeing anything else in the game during the day, just in the tunnels. It might help if they could be brightened up a bit, but thats just my suggestion; however, OP maybe referring to a completely different issue, I don't know.

Ensign
Dec 07, 2011
no it's a malfunction i can see fine everywhere else .......and i'll do that now admin

Ensign
Dec 07, 2011
also admin i dont have a pirate 101 log folder for some reason i type in for a computer search but couldn't find it at all but, i sent the email anyway