Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Criticals

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
There's something up with Barnabus' and Dead Mike's Criticals. Dead Mike's thrid critical is his second one and all of Barnanbus's have been switch around; his first is his third, his second is his first, and his thrid is his second. Was this intentional?

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I don't like the new critical switched either, I liked them how they were before, plx tell me this is was unintentional.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I investigated other companions, and here are the ones that i've found a problem with:
  • Milo Graytail's third critical attack is his first
  • Lucky Jack Russell's third critical attack is his first
  • Gaspard de Vole's third critcal attack is his second
Also, Commander Emmett has Kobe Yojimbo's old bug whereas his name, damage dealt to himself, and epics activated in combat don't appear.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Could I moderator or somebody reply to this because this switched critical bug is annoying. P.S. Why is Egg Shen's second critical music different from his other two?

Administrator
I've checked with the designer in charge of these, and pre-update there were combat animations that were previously incorrectly ordered. The order of companion critical attacks were corrected with the update, and therefore, this isn't a bug.

Sorry for the confusion!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
I've checked with the designer in charge of these, and pre-update there were combat animations that were previously incorrectly ordered. The order of companion critical attacks were corrected with the update, and therefore, this isn't a bug.

Sorry for the confusion!
I noticed one of Egg Shen's critical attack music pieces sounded different when he was in action. It was obvious to some Pirates that the music was changed. I liked that.

Captain
May 02, 2009
I have one more question, Jack. So you're saying that from Launch to the recent update, that some Critical attacks were out of order and this update put them in the correct order? I kind of liked the out of order critical attacks, but I guess I'll have to adjust to the newly ordered Critical attacks.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I'll miss Dead Mike's old final critical, but ok, your judgement is best.