Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Forum Permissions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
I was wondering if you can make it so that people who have bought crowns or redeemed gift cards would be able to post on the message boards. My membership is almost up and I really love posting. I think it is have the fun of getting a membership. Please respond.
Bristly Kevin

Administrator
I'll forward along your request to those in charge, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be that the ability to post on the official forums will continue to be one of the great benefits of being a member. We'd love to see you posting again and thanks for your contributions!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Ok, I was just hoping that, since I usually play with only crowns, that you would be able to make it so that crowns players could post to.
Bristly Kevin

Administrator
**Edited by One-Eyed Jack 2/12/2013**

I'm sorry, but I must retract my original statement and explain. We would like to extend the permissions on our forums to be the following rule:

“Both the Pirate101 and Wizard101 Message Boards are open for everyone to read, however only current paying Players* have permission to post.

*Current Paying Players are players with a currently active Membership, or players who have made a purchase of Crowns in the past 30 days.”

However, we currently lack the necessary coding to make this permission happen immediately (as we originally had hoped). We will continue to work toward this direction, but for now the rule remains as it was before: forums are only available to those who have a current membership.

Sorry for the confusion. We'll work toward a solution. Stay tuned!

Administrator
I'm happy to announce that these forum permissions should now be fixed:

“Both the Pirate101 and Wizard101 Message Boards are open for everyone to read, however only current paying Players* have permission to post.

*Current Paying Players are players with a currently active Membership, or players who have made a purchase of Crowns in the past 30 days.”

Thank you all for your patience, and we're happy to have our crowns purchasing players on board the message boards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you SO much KI. I emailed long and hard when I was a crowns player up through Mooshu and finally had to purchase my sub and lose all those crowns I spent. Oh well better late than never . At lease I know I was one of the loud squeaks on that wheel that finally got the crown players in the boards. Well done, and very much appreciated.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm happy to announce that these forum permissions should now be fixed:

Thank you all for your patience, and we're happy to have our crowns purchasing players on board the message boards.
About time, One-Eyed Jack. Finally, Crowns players can post the message boards! Quick question, does this truly counts accross current games such as Wizard101 and Pirate101, and for all future products in the works?

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
One Eyed Jack, thank you for taking my idea and making it a reality. I have waited so long since my old membership was gone, waiting for you to respond to that. And when you finally did, I was so happy!! THANK YOU KI!!!!!!!!!!!

Bristly Kevin