Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cat ninja bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 12, 2010
I'm not sure if this has already been said but might as well ask. In the game Shiruku Neko: Cat Ninja, only has two epics, no talents and I can't add anything for her. I wouldn't think that were intentional. Is this known about yet?

Community Leader
CleverDanteBlake on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure if this has already been said but might as well ask. In the game Shiruku Neko: Cat Ninja, only has two epics, no talents and I can't add anything for her. I wouldn't think that were intentional. Is this known about yet?
It's not a bug, at least not as far as I know. That's just the way the cat ninja is. Hopefully, we'll get a promotion quest for her in the future so that we can make her a little bit more useful as she is a pretty neat character/crew member.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Although she is not a first line companion she can land nice crits and quite often (due to the fact she has multiple strikes i think), so don't understimate the ninja padawan .

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
i agree that cat ninja is bugged only too epics talents please fix this kingsisle level 50