Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who wants to join my crew in game?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Well, the day the game was released (On my Buccaneer, my first character, though now my privateer is better then him) I made a crew called the Red Stars, and i got a lot of members, but at a slow-ish rate. SO, this is what i thought would be the best place to get members. I hope i get some members this way, so if you want, please join!

Tarlac Ward, Level 50 Buccaneer and Level 50 Privateer

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Tarlac Ward on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
Well, the day the game was released (On my Buccaneer, my first character, though now my privateer is better then him) I made a crew called the Red Stars, and i got a lot of members, but at a slow-ish rate. SO, this is what i thought would be the best place to get members. I hope i get some members this way, so if you want, please join!

sounds cool! i might want to join. sounds like you need someone with speed and power like me! look me up. sicerely, Ryan Holystone lv. 50

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011

Give me a location and timing and realm and I think about it. plus give me a reason why i should come along even know i epic and can rob you blind before you know it. (hint hint)

Captain Black Rashida (Aka. The Black Rose) Level50 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Elemutation on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
sounds cool! i might want to join. sounds like you need someone with speed and power like me! look me up. sicerely, Ryan Holystone lv. 50
ok, thanks!

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
winter goddess on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
Give me a location and timing and realm and I think about it. plus give me a reason why i should come along even know i epic and can rob you blind before you know it. (hint hint)

Captain Black Rashida (Aka. The Black Rose) Level50 Musketeer
Hmm i think friday 7:00 est time

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
You got yourself a deal. you still forgotten the deal but I think i might find this worth a shot. you forgot to mention which server so i going to say frogfather. and by the way ... I go by my own rules:
1. If I had a working plan, you follow.
2. Be careful who you boss around cause the black rose don't like a bossy pirate
3. I may/ may not give you some tips and you might wanna listen cause I pretty good at designs
4. Anything will go so long I get to keep the enemy's weapon (I tend to collect weapons from guy bosses)

And further more I fill you in with the rest. Any objections and I might leave behind some firearms where you least expected, but no worries I be worth the while.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Ok I know I said it before but i think I need more details, so here's the deal:
1. Be more picky on time, do you mean 7:00 am or pm
2. You never used a place as well, the court to common so look me up at port regal
3. See last post for server( if not approved its frog father)
4. I get to blow up/blast any enemy I chose(expestially if that enemy with the armada)
5. You'll get the rest later

Black Rashida(black rose), Level50 Musketeer

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Tarlac Ward on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Hmm i think friday 7:00 est time
How about est 6:00 or 7:00 PM. Please reply swiftly. I'm gonna leave this post then come back round that time but I suggest you're gonna say 10:00 if you're online right now. I'm a lvl 42 . Look out for me and my name is Jacob Freeman so find me. Let's go to Vamadia realm at Hamimustu Island in Hamimustu Skyway of course cause it only have that island or I'll meet you at Avery's Court, Skull Island on the same realm so see you there and do reply to let me know if you're coming or not.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
How about est 6:00 or 7:00 PM. Please reply swiftly. I'm gonna leave this post then come back round that time but I suggest you're gonna say 10:00 if you're online right now. I'm a lvl 42 . Look out for me and my name is Jacob Freeman so find me. Let's go to Vamadia realm at Hamimustu Island in Hamimustu Skyway of course cause it only have that island or I'll meet you at Avery's Court, Skull Island on the same realm so see you there and do reply to let me know if you're coming or not.
ok 9:00 avery's court vadima realm sunday est.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
winter goddess on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
Ok I know I said it before but i think I need more details, so here's the deal:
1. Be more picky on time, do you mean 7:00 am or pm
2. You never used a place as well, the court to common so look me up at port regal
3. See last post for server( if not approved its frog father)
4. I get to blow up/blast any enemy I chose(expestially if that enemy with the armada)
5. You'll get the rest later

Black Rashida(black rose), Level50 Musketeer
Sorry i couldn't make it. Forgot it was 7:00- thought it was 8:00.

Let's say, Vadima realm. 9:00, sunday. Vadima is always least crowded.Never seen it above last.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2011
You reply this question when will we meet I am lvl 50 swashbuckler,lvl 12 witchdoctor

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Tarlac Ward on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
Sorry i couldn't make it. Forgot it was 7:00- thought it was 8:00.

Let's say, Vadima realm. 9:00, sunday. Vadima is always least crowded.Never seen it above last.
do it have to be in the morning? i say at night.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Nice idea.

Merciful Noah Davis, Level 50 privateer

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
winter goddess on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
do it have to be in the morning? i say at night.
ok monday 7:00 night if im not there i probably went somewherre

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
LegoMyEgo241 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
red stars how about Thunder Clan
Are you for real

1st of all, Red Stars has been the name for many months, since the day the game came out.

2nd of all, it's a CREW, not a clan.

3rd of all, I don't like that name.

Ensign
Jan 04, 2013
Sounds like fun.

When can I meet you and where?

Sincerely
Kai

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
ChrisUnderwood11 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like fun.

Sincerely
Kai
Wensday at 7:00 Est, Vadima Realm

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
ChrisUnderwood11 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like fun.

Sincerely
Kai
in avery's court

Captain
May 13, 2011
last time i did something like that, the leader treated me as a companion. ended up having to ignore him (not the ignore button)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012

sure when i get high enough

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
How about we meet around 2:30pm-ish on Easter sunday?

Merciful Noah Davis lvl 50 PRIVATEER

P.S. If I get bossed around to much I may drop out, or if you do some kind of clan war cause on Wizard101 that's happened.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
noahdd on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
How about we meet around 2:30pm-ish on Easter sunday?

P.S. If I get bossed around to much I may drop out, or if you do some kind of clan war cause on Wizard101 that's happened.
Acratan how about we meet in the kracken skulls vadima realm too? If this comes out after you name a place it is invalid.

And I mean 2:30pm-ish Eastern standard time.

Ok? sorry if I'm getting anoying.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
For me 1 more day until arranged meeting time... please answer my stuff Acratan so I know it's arranged.

Please tell me so I know where and when to join.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
May I join?

Felix Xanderman, lvl 25or26,