Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What level do you reach Monquista?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
I am currently onto my second character for P101. It's been a while since I last ventured into Monquista. Can anyone tell me when I will reach it again?

Romantic Pearl Roland 44
Silver Valeria Xaiver 12

Community Leader
iUnknowned on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
I am currently onto my second character for P101. It's been a while since I last ventured into Monquista. Can anyone tell me when I will reach it again?

Romantic Pearl Roland 44
Silver Valeria Xaiver 12
Around level 12 or 13, if you haven't done any sidequests.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
close to the end of part 2 or go to there empior

Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
The time i got to Monquista was at level 12 but if you have done some side quests then you will get there at level 13. Happy pirating sincerely Pleasent Morgrim Strong level 13 witchdocter

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
cam1109 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
The time i got to Monquista was at level 12 but if you have done some side quests then you will get there at level 13. Happy pirating sincerely Pleasent Morgrim Strong level 13 witchdocter
actually i didnt get there at 13 n i did all the side quests available in skull island n i got there at lvl 12

Sincerely, Fishy Devesh Higgins - Lvl 17 Buccaneer

I need some help with some puerto mico side quests in the tradewinds skyway!