Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't battle the Rat Pack in Ancient Tunnels!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I don't understand it! I was ready to battle the Rat Pack in the Ancient Tunnels, but they just won't do battle with us Pirates! I think it's a bug that needs to be fixed pronto! Can you please fix this problem? How am I to battle the Rat Pack if they're not able to fight??

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I had a similar problem with the Available Grave in Cool Ranch. I walk up the the grave, and hit X. The name goes away....and nothing else happens. I log out and log back in. Still nothing.

I finally had to resort to doing some other quest first, then going back.

Try doing some other quest then go back and face the Rat Pack.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
Same problem here with Rat Pack.

I get the introductory chat from them but no fight. I've tried going away and doing other quests and coming back, logging out and logging in again - nothing works.

This hasn't happened on any of my other characters, although I possibly am doing this one in a different order. It's still a valid quest though and I don't understand why it's not working.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2010
Stormy Autumn on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
Same problem here with Rat Pack.

I get the introductory chat from them but no fight. I've tried going away and doing other quests and coming back, logging out and logging in again - nothing works.

This hasn't happened on any of my other characters, although I possibly am doing this one in a different order. It's still a valid quest though and I don't understand why it's not working.
Also here.

Can we have an update of what we need to do?

Ensign
May 23, 2010
I've tried doing other quests and existed the game and come back, but the Rat Pack still stand there and stare at me even when I walk right up to them.

Administrator
We're still taking a look at this quest, but I have heard reports that switching realms may help the situation in the mean time (you may have to switch realms a few times). Sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*