Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i have an issue here

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2009
Your Question has been Submitted

Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #121213-000305
A member of our support team will get back to you soon.
If you want to add information to your question or cancel it, go to Your Account and select the question under Support History.

this is not really happning , because when i go to my accounts there is no option of support history , i have submittid my issue 2 times to contact support but i dunno where they will give the reply and when.

if anyone have anyidea about this plz reply cause i m stuck on a main story quest because og that bug ,In the quest stray feathers in cool ranch quest says "talk to brother owl in gold creek" but brother owl is not there and there is no option of pressing button X to talk to him . so plz help me

Administrator
Thanks for bringing up the issue with the wording on our emails. I'll see what I can find out. Support will be in touch with you over email concerning your issue. Due to the number of requests and inquiries that our support receives, it may take up to 24-48 hours to receive a reply.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 15, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Thanks for bringing up the issue with the wording on our emails. I'll see what I can find out. Support will be in touch with you over email concerning your issue. Due to the number of requests and inquiries that our support receives, it may take up to 24-48 hours to receive a reply.
thats y i Kingslsle they have resolved my issue in 48 hours as they promissed.this is the reply i got from customer support.

"Hello!

I'm sorry for the trouble you've experienced with this quest. We've gone ahead and resolved this, and picked up the next quest in the chain for you, Coils of the Serpent.

Let me know if you need anything else, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

KingsIsle Support"

again thank ypu very much kingsle