Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Forms of PvP

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
When KI comes out with a more complex PvP, I think they'll need ideas for it right? So here are some of mine:

• PvP-Get to Target. This Pvp will allow Pirates to get close to a certain Target. Either Captain of that team, the other side of the combat field, etc.
  • PvP-Defeat x opponents. This Pvp allows Pirates to win if the defeat a random amount of oppenents
  • PvC-Pirate vs. Companion. This pvp allows you to go 1v1 with any 1 companion of your choice and your companion's actions will be computer generated.
  • SvS-Ship vs. Ship. Two ships go head to head in a pirvate part of any of the (currently) 6 skyways. Pvp ends when 1,2, or 3 ships (depending on how many players joined) are defeated.
  • PvS-Pirate vs. Ship- When any 1 ship in the combat turns yellow all ships in combat automatically board them and pirates fight until there is one sole winner.
These are just some ideas. Tell me what you think.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
Ensign
Apr 06, 2011
HI THERE I GOT A IDEA FOR PVP!!! WHAT ABOUT SHIP BATTLES
5V5 that would be epic ^^
i think you should add it to pvp
^^

Captain
May 13, 2011
i got some other ones

survival: there will be 2 teams. one team needs to survive for X amount of rounds while the other team needs to kill them before the time runs out. itll be survival for one team and time trial for the other

get the boss: similar to boss fights. 2 teams will fight, but one of the players in each team with get a huge boost and a team will win if the enemy boss is defeated. whats boosted will be health, damage and accuracy. how much depends on the amount of players. companions will not be boosted and the pick for boss will be chosen by player votes, dice roll if tie between 2 players. if there are more players on one team. the boss gets to pick one extra companion. example: if one team has 4 players and the other has 2 players, the boss for the 2P team will have 5 companions instead of 3

capture the flag: the old capture the flag mode. every good gamer should know about it. get to the other side, get a flag and go back without dying

companions only: just as the normal mode, but with only companions fighting. make sure to pick some healers if you got those

pirates only: just as the normal mode, but without companions. privateers, i hope you dont 1v1 with this

hardcore: like normal mode, but stats are drastically reduced, theres a 10 second timer and defeated pirates will stay defeated

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
i got some other ones

survival: there will be 2 teams. one team needs to survive for X amount of rounds while the other team needs to kill them before the time runs out. itll be survival for one team and time trial for the other

get the boss: similar to boss fights. 2 teams will fight, but one of the players in each team with get a huge boost and a team will win if the enemy boss is defeated. whats boosted will be health, damage and accuracy. how much depends on the amount of players. companions will not be boosted and the pick for boss will be chosen by player votes, dice roll if tie between 2 players. if there are more players on one team. the boss gets to pick one extra companion. example: if one team has 4 players and the other has 2 players, the boss for the 2P team will have 5 companions instead of 3

capture the flag: the old capture the flag mode. every good gamer should know about it. get to the other side, get a flag and go back without dying

companions only: just as the normal mode, but with only companions fighting. make sure to pick some healers if you got those

pirates only: just as the normal mode, but without companions. privateers, i hope you dont 1v1 with this

hardcore: like normal mode, but stats are drastically reduced, theres a 10 second timer and defeated pirates will stay defeated
Nice idea. but the hardcore thing instead of 10 seconds why not 1 round timer? Because there are battle when the enemy players have a ton more guys which makes their turn take more then ten second. Just saying...