Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneers' Strikes

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I seem to get the feeling that Might, Brutal, and Vicious Strikes are underpowered compared to a Buccaneer's prowess. I just keep getting the feeling that they only do a 1/4 of their damage range.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
coolster50 on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
I seem to get the feeling that Might, Brutal, and Vicious Strikes are underpowered compared to a Buccaneer's prowess. I just keep getting the feeling that they only do a 1/4 of their damage range.
The damage range buccaneers is sometimes powerful or weak it really is done on a percent of how many time you can get a good hit

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
no buccaneers need some serious upgrades, it dont make any sense for swash bucklers to hit more unless you are ALWAYS fight in the night where you dont know were your opponent is, so they can just come up behind you and back stab you in the neck, but that isnt the case so ...

Captain
May 02, 2009
Well, Mighty Charge, Brutal Charge, and Vicious Charge are a Buccaneer's main power skills and my Buccaneer (who is level 50) has a range of about 180 to 218 and when ever I use any of the charges, they barely do anything, but when I hit them head on, I do something.