Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

McGee Ranch ancient tome bugged...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
So I checked on central to see if there were any ancient tomes in tumbleweed. Just one, McGee ranch, but you can only get to it when u enter the corral for the big frogerale onslaught u have to survive for 12 rounds. The tome is there behind the shack, but it won't let me pick it up!!! Grrr admin pls check this out. If anyone else has encountered this pls reply thx

Brody Ironside
Lvl39 musketeer

Administrator
Thanks for this bug report! Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be sure to pass along this information.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
Thanks Jack!! I checked it again today...twice lol. It's still bugged. Sitting right there but cant interact

Community Leader
Pretty sure its been reported a few times.

All that battling, and then you go see the tome, and you cant pick it up!! :(
Hope this can be fixed soon too.

Thanks Jack.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
Yay! Thanks Jack, the tome is fixed now. After a long wait I finally got that training pt

Administrator
You're welcome! Glad we could get that fixed.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
I can confirm its fixed, already grouped and ported all my friends and my own pirates that have passed that point, in to the instance to get their missed tome.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV