Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships Horns

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2009
I've been done with the game and I like to personalize my ships a lot and I've been searching for rare ship horns. Could KI put a guide of all the items you can collect and where to get them from in each world on a separate website so if a person wants to look up an exclusive object they could? Also, the website could include the locations and how the things look. The categories could be hats, outfits, boots, weapons, tokens, charms, rings, ships, anchors, armor, rudders, cannons, figure heads, sails, wheels, horns, mounts, elxirs , and companions. Also, for the complete guide it could tell where the item is and how acquired.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Great idea so we can find where to get the best equipment through out the spiral so if we want the best gear we would go to Equipment> Mooshu > lvl 45 and click if you want to find out where a hat, shirt, or boots. There should be a seprate Pirate101 mini game website or you could put it in KIFreeGames.com and there when you enter your asked if you want to go to Wizard101 mini games or Pirate101 mini games and the score ya get stuff should be lower or at least make some of the game's easier like the shooting one where you got to porotect the tower.
Jacob Freeman lvl 18

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
John StormCaster on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
I've been done with the game and I like to personalize my ships a lot and I've been searching for rare ship horns. Could KI put a guide of all the items you can collect and where to get them from in each world on a separate website so if a person wants to look up an exclusive object they could? Also, the website could include the locations and how the things look. The categories could be hats, outfits, boots, weapons, tokens, charms, rings, ships, anchors, armor, rudders, cannons, figure heads, sails, wheels, horns, mounts, elxirs , and companions. Also, for the complete guide it could tell where the item is and how acquired.
Have you checked out Pirate101Central? It has most of what your asking for (and is still being updated with new items as players find them).