Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ending Membership

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
When I end my membership, do the premium areas become unavailable to me again?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Yes, after that you either need to renew the subscription or you need to have enough crowns to open the areas again permanently.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
jdurr45 on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
When I end my membership, do the premium areas become unavailable to me again?
As soon as I buy more time I end my membership until I decide to buy more time again. The time you bought and all it entails is still active until it runs out.

Community Leader
Ruby Blades on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
Yes, after that you either need to renew the subscription or you need to have enough crowns to open the areas again permanently.
If anyone is interested, I posted a breakdown of what all the chapters in the game cost in both crowns and real money (based on what size package of crowns you bought), as well as what the different subscriptions end up costing you. Don't mean to self-promote, but it seemed to relate. I had figured it our for myself, when I was trying to decide how much I would spend to play and looked at how fast I was going through the game and how long I indended to play. The link to my site is in the fan sites section under "Community". Hope this is helpful to anyone who was curious!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!