Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need help with code in Marco Polo's Map !!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2009
I have tried and tried, and I'm completely stuck with the code in Marco Polo's map! Can anyone help direct me to an answer? A hint, maybe? Thank you so much!!!

Administrator
Take a look on the very back of the map that came in the mail. There's a little paragraph titled "The Instructions." The very last item on that list has a special URL that if you follow will help give you some easier clues.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 01, 2010
The second 'bonus' code is directing me to a web page that can not be found. Is this happening to anyone else?

Ensign
Jul 23, 2009
Thank you, Jack ... wow - reading the instructions all the way to the very end sure can be helpful! Thanks very, very much!!!

Have a wonderful fall day in the Spiral! I know we will!!

Ensign
Dec 04, 2008
I got the same map the other day and still confused on how to decode the thing. There is no clue on the back to help in this matter. My question is why bother mailing these things out if some of us can't figure out the code? Thats like telling a baby here's you bottle, but you have it. I thought the map looked cool, but I have lost my cool with the stupid map that I am thinking its best to just throw it out!!!

Administrator
If you're having trouble with the URL, just send me an email at community@pirate101.com and I'll help you out.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 11, 2010
I got a membership recently, so where is my map!?!?!?!

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Ensign
Jun 24, 2011
you need to type the numbers on the map in the code i think.

Ensign
Dec 07, 2012
How do you do it without the map because I dont have it. How do you get the map?

Ensign
Aug 18, 2012
hey soo I just found out about the map and I can't find it any chance its still running

Ensign
Feb 04, 2012
I bought 1 month member And i didnt get anything of marco polo's map
HELP!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
So sorry to tell you but the maps were only sent out at the beginning or launch of Pirate 101 an only to current Wizard players that they had a physical address to send it to. They do not send them out any longer. Hopefully you might know someone who has an extra code as each person received 4 and can only one.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Skyz1998 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I bought 1 month member And i didnt get anything of marco polo's map
HELP!!!
This map was sent through the US Mail to members during or before the Beta test back in Nov. 2012. Only people who had purchased memberships when the list of members was made received Marco Pollo's Map. This was a one time deal and no one since then has received the Map. Suffer along with the rest of us as we try to discover what the Map looks like and how to interpret it.