Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Valencian Elites

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
This message is for everyone, even the developers. We want to know, who are the leading elites? I want to know their names, abilities, classes, how to tear the artificial life out of them, and when do we get to fight them hand to hand.

Former Home: Valencia

(The Witty Quentin) <Lead inventor
(The Merciless Griffin)<Fight technique studier
(The Bold Bernard)<Trick shot master
(The Faithful Alexander)<Blueprint designer
(The Wicked Octavio)<Potion brewer

P.S. Yes they all have the same last name.

Community Leader
I've run into two so far, Deacon and Phule, and we've heard of Kane. Deacon's definitely a Muskateer. Phule seems to be a Witchdoctor,

There's one scene in the puppet show about the Clockwork Armada showing the group of them, pretty sure there was one female model and a couple of other male ones.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
During a vortex battle ran into Kane's 2nd in command can't remember tha name but he said we were not ready for him and he wanted to give us time to get stronger for the upcoming battle. This occurred in mooshu in khotan skyway or subata one of those 2 during a task to get the map piece from the sorcerer Moo Shan the same guy that takes your mouse swashbucklers brother and holds him for ransom... Might have messed up on name of sorcerer sorry.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sierra Starsong on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
I've run into two so far, Deacon and Phule, and we've heard of Kane. Deacon's definitely a Muskateer. Phule seems to be a Witchdoctor,

There's one scene in the puppet show about the Clockwork Armada showing the group of them, pretty sure there was one female model and a couple of other male ones.
yes i saw, but i also heard Phule say the name Bishop, I think he is the one with the black death mask.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
There is Deacon, Musketeer

Rooke, Bucaneer

Kane, Swashbuckler

Bishop, Privateer

Phule, Witchdoctor

and i dont know what the ladt's class is or her name, but i know for sure that she is Kane's wife

Oran CrowSinger

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
OranCrowSinger on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:

Rooke, Bucaneer

Kane, Swashbuckler

Bishop, Privateer

Phule, Witchdoctor

and i dont know what the ladt's class is or her name, but i know for sure that she is Kane's wife

Oran CrowSinger
I think Kane would be the Privateer, since Privateers are leaders, and Kane leads the Armada. The ones that everyone is sure about is Phule, being a witchdoctor, and especially Deacon, since you fight and kill him at the end of Cool Ranch.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Kane is the Armada Leader. I see him as Privateer.
Deacon is Kane's Spy master and right hand man. He is a Musketeer.
Rooke is the grand General to the Armada, most likely a Buccaneer.
Phule is no more than some spy or an elite man. He was captured in Fort Elena. I can't remember if he ever escaped or not but I doubt you will be fighting him. The Armada outlawed magic where ever they reign, so me personally I can't see him as a Witchdoctor.
Bishop is some form of a mysterious high ranking preist maybe or commandor. You might battle him but I could see him as a Swashbuckler (Could be a Witchdoctor and the Armada made this one and ONLY exception). He takes the appearance of a Plague Doctor of the 14th Century.
Queen is something like a first lady. This is just what the fans have dubbed the female Armada lady as since the name could change. She will most likely not appear in battle at all but we will see. Probably a Privateer as well.

Most of the Amada men in the Elite Court have a name referenced to a King's Court or Chess. I also have three ideas for a few more, just to fell in the names that were not used:

Knight is something of a second general with an equal ranking to Rooke. He is slightly out dated to the other Armada men as he takes the appearance of Knight's armor and uses a Sword, Shield, Jousting Stick, and Double ended Sword. He owns a robotic horse mount.

Pawn (he) and Pawna (she)are twin, higher Elite men. They were crafted around the same time using the same parts making them technically twins. They are not quite as powerful as Kane or the others but definately can not be placed with the typical solidiers. They were made to replace Deacon after his defeat and to be exactly like you, the Pirate, only better an stronger. They also would replace Kane and Queen if anything happened(highly unlikely). Pawn is a Musketeer and Pawna is a Swashbuckler. They share a robotic pet dog named Gears.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
OranCrowSinger on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:

Rooke, Bucaneer

Kane, Swashbuckler

Bishop, Privateer

Phule, Witchdoctor

Oran CrowSinger
woah woah woah woah WUT KANE IS A SWASHBUCKLER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IM ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain
May 13, 2011
subata speaks on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
woah woah woah woah WUT KANE IS A SWASHBUCKLER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IM ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you need to calm down

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
Kane is the Armada Leader. I see him as Privateer.
Deacon is Kane's Spy master and right hand man. He is a Musketeer.
Rooke is the grand General to the Armada, most likely a Buccaneer.
Phule is no more than some spy or an elite man. He was captured in Fort Elena. I can't remember if he ever escaped or not but I doubt you will be fighting him. The Armada outlawed magic where ever they reign, so me personally I can't see him as a Witchdoctor.
Bishop is some form of a mysterious high ranking preist maybe or commandor. You might battle him but I could see him as a Swashbuckler (Could be a Witchdoctor and the Armada made this one and ONLY exception). He takes the appearance of a Plague Doctor of the 14th Century.
Queen is something like a first lady. This is just what the fans have dubbed the female Armada lady as since the name could change. She will most likely not appear in battle at all but we will see. Probably a Privateer as well.

Most of the Amada men in the Elite Court have a name referenced to a King's Court or Chess. I also have three ideas for a few more, just to fell in the names that were not used:

Knight is something of a second general with an equal ranking to Rooke. He is slightly out dated to the other Armada men as he takes the appearance of Knight's armor and uses a Sword, Shield, Jousting Stick, and Double ended Sword. He owns a robotic horse mount.

Pawn (he) and Pawna (she)are twin, higher Elite men. They were crafted around the same time using the same parts making them technically twins. They are not quite as powerful as Kane or the others but definately can not be placed with the typical solidiers. They were made to replace Deacon after his defeat and to be exactly like you, the Pirate, only better an stronger. They also would replace Kane and Queen if anything happened(highly unlikely). Pawn is a Musketeer and Pawna is a Swashbuckler. They share a robotic pet dog named Gears.
Chess, you say? I've been theorycrafting on chess and the armada for a month or two now, and it's very interesting. While I posted this on a different thread, I'll explain it again in simpler terms:

Kane is definitely the king chess piece. He (so far) seldom moves and seems to be the one we need to take out to "win" the game.
Bishop and Phule would be the bishops of the chess game. While Bishop is a little obvious, I'm sure whoever created Phule is clever - in French, the part on a bishop piece that is split, the ridge moreof, is called a "fou" which translates to "fool" in English, I believe.
Deacon took me about 45 minutes to sort out. While he would be the knight of the pieces, I wasn't satisfied when all the others had name relationships and he didn't. I searched a bit more and found out that a deacon chess piece was a non-conventional piece AKA an archbishop. Deacon pieces have the power of a bishop and a knight. No wonder Deacon gets on our nerves!
As for Rooke, there is more than one reason he is a rook. Besides the name, rook chess pieces are supposed to look like siege towers, whereas Rooke towers over others.
Queen, well what else do we have to say? One-Eyed Jack said somewhere on these boards that the queen clockwork was a very important part of the storyline and would be revealed later on. Hmm...perhaps someone too powerful for us pirates?

Look at the battleboard, too - it has squares and units move. To add on to the chess theory, there is a chessboard fashioned after the Spanish Armada when they fought a maritime battle with jolly ol' England. Since MB and MQ are feuding, and since there is a clockwork armada on the hunt for pirates, it's possible that this board could have been a part of the Pirate101 idea.

Those are my pieces of eight, I'll be sure to follow this thread.

D.S. Devereaux