Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

White-Tailed Jackalope

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2012
I just finished Cool Ranch Quest line which completed the Frontier Drifter Badge. This got me my White-Tailed Jackalope.

This pet is totally awesome and "Kudos" to the creators for putting it in the game and letting everyone that finishes Cool Ranch get it.

Very well done KI.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Ensign
Jul 10, 2010
I have been everywhere in cool ranch. I did not get the Jackelope. What are the 21 important places that I need to visit? does anyone know?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
wendyj44 on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
I have been everywhere in cool ranch. I did not get the Jackelope. What are the 21 important places that I need to visit? does anyone know?
Cool ranch has unopened areas to those who haven't finished port regal. Once you are able to go to haunted skyway and tumbleweed skyway you can get it!

Dead-Eye Luke, Level 50

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
wendyj44 on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
In cooper roost,santo pollo,hauted skyway,tumbleweed skyway ect.

Ensign
May 05, 2010
Havn't gotten jackalope yet
Still in port regal doing Armada ships
Will get it though

-Devin Windlass 31

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
even though the jackalope is good the armadillo has two epics and is stronger

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
LilKittra on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
I just finished Cool Ranch Quest line which completed the Frontier Drifter Badge. This got me my White-Tailed Jackalope.

This pet is totally awesome and "Kudos" to the creators for putting it in the game and letting everyone that finishes Cool Ranch get it.

Very well done KI.
well when i got to deacon it said that my backpack and bank were full so "white tailed jackalope got destroyed they need to make it where it can't be destroyed.
also after the deacon my new staff got destroyed :( so i am in mooshu as a noob.

level39 witchdoctor.

Administrator
witchdoctor of awe... on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
well when i got to deacon it said that my backpack and bank were full so "white tailed jackalope got destroyed they need to make it where it can't be destroyed.
also after the deacon my new staff got destroyed :( so i am in mooshu as a noob.

level39 witchdoctor.
That's unfortunate! The next update to the game should help alleviate this situation, but in the meantime, you could contact support@pirate101.com to see if they could assist you with your missing jackalope. Best of luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*