Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Power quests?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
KI, I am having more trouble with quests. I just got to lvl 15 and my teacher said something about being a hero. She said go into town on skull island to talk to someone which I did, but she didn't give me a quest box with any information on who to talk to. So I found the guy completely by accident. He said something about a gauntlet but then I had to get up and get something for my dad now I am completely lost on where I have to go because I forgot where he said to go. Please tell me all the power quests for swashbucklers. I cant afford to miss out on any powers. My friend said he already got two from her so I'm worried I may be missing more than one power quest. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Developer
CaptainAureus on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
KI, I am having more trouble with quests. I just got to lvl 15 and my teacher said something about being a hero. She said go into town on skull island to talk to someone which I did, but she didn't give me a quest box with any information on who to talk to. So I found the guy completely by accident. He said something about a gauntlet but then I had to get up and get something for my dad now I am completely lost on where I have to go because I forgot where he said to go. Please tell me all the power quests for swashbucklers. I cant afford to miss out on any powers. My friend said he already got two from her so I'm worried I may be missing more than one power quest. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
Hey Wolf!

The first Swashbuckler training quest (L15) is called Strike That! and the second quest (L25) is called Let's Make a Duel!

Look for them in your quest log and click the "Replay Dialogue" button in the lower right of the quest panel. Then you can review anything you might have missed.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
CaptainAureus on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
Strike that gives you character first strike i am not sure what it is for level 25 because i am currently level 24 (so close to getting it though) And first strike isnt a new power it is an epic talent that is used when something triggers it and you can use it once per turn so you can use it more then once in one battle. First strike is triggered when someone hits you with a melee attack (so not an attack like a gun or a spell) and you will attack first.

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Ratbeard on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
Hey Wolf!

The first Swashbuckler training quest (L15) is called Strike That! and the second quest (L25) is called Let's Make a Duel!

Look for them in your quest log and click the "Replay Dialogue" button in the lower right of the quest panel. Then you can review anything you might have missed.
It's ok now. After I logged back into the game I looked in my quest log and saw the quest there. I didn't see it before, I checked from cover to cover but didn't see it so that's when I decided to post this question. But now that I see the quest and know where to go I'm relaxed. But thank you so much for offering the help.