Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

redeeming cutthroat bundle items

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 27, 2009
Still trying to understand the process of redeeming items that have levels, so I am looking for clarification on some things:
When redeeming the Cutthroat Outfit, Sharktooth Ship, and Skullcutter Cutlass; after you click redeem do you select what level you want to redeem it for or does it automatically redeem at the level you are or do these items already have a set level they are at?

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Yes, you will be getting a choice which tier you like to pick.

This goes for any of the clothing, any weapon, and the ship. As I write this, I am still not sure whether the sharktooth bulkhead is a tier item, or a straight up ship item.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
It redeems into the level block you are in Ex: 9 and under 10+ 20+ 30+

~Fearless John Bowman Buccaneer~

Ensign
Dec 11, 2008
Ollama, when you select redeem on the item you are given a chance to select which level of that item you want. For example, if you select a weapon that is 40+ you can redeem that specific one, it will then go into your backpack, however you cannot use it until you meet level requirements. You can view all the items after selecting redeem without actually redeeming them if you wish to browse them.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Just in case if there is anyone out there that was wondering like me, bulkheads too come in tiers.

So, I am going to wait until maximum level to redeem my ship, and the matching bulkhead at the same time.