Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Holidays!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
If you have played Wizard101 you will know that they have different kind of holidays on there! They even put up decorations and have quests (Halloween and Christmas) I would love to see this type of thing on Pirate101! I don't know if anyone else did that yet, but wouldn't it be cool to see how a Pirate could celebrate the holidays? Or even Talk like a Pirate day which passed? I know it would be a little bit weird but I think it would be a great idea :) Tell me what you think about this idea

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I love this idea! I was a little surprised when P101 didn't have a Halloween event this year but Kingsisle wouldn't have time for that since the game just came out. If we are lucky there might be plans for a Thanksgiving or Christmas event. In my opinion I think the Pirate101 birthday events will be the best but thats just my prediction.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2011
SpiralVision on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
If you have played Wizard101 you will know that they have different kind of holidays on there! They even put up decorations and have quests (Halloween and Christmas) I would love to see this type of thing on Pirate101! I don't know if anyone else did that yet, but wouldn't it be cool to see how a Pirate could celebrate the holidays? Or even Talk like a Pirate day which passed? I know it would be a little bit weird but I think it would be a great idea :) Tell me what you think about this idea

They are most likely planning to do that, but since Pirate101 was officially released in October, they may have decided to wait for next year to put up decorations, or else everyone would think that is the perm layout.

Administrator
Just wanted to say that we've been thinking about the Holidays in Pirate101 for a few months now; however, there won't be time to implement a lot of the ideas until a later date.

On the upside, for Halloween this year, you all get to dress like pirates in Pirate101!

Anyone planning on holding Halloween parties in game this year?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
Just wanted to say that we've been thinking about the Holidays in Pirate101 for a few months now; however, there won't be time to implement a lot of the ideas until a later date.

On the upside, for Halloween this year, you all get to dress like pirates in Pirate101!

Wow, I didn't think of having a party at my Pirate house. I might just do some questing lol.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
@One-Eyed Jack -
Just wondering if the holiday vendors that visit the Worlds in W101 will also stop by the worlds in P101?

Community Leader
A Halloween party on Pirate101 sounds fun :) I might, depends if I have time to announce it on blog! I have been busy leveling I really do hope it is, I loved the holidays on wizards, I have to see it on Pirate101 too.. To talk about one holiday, I can see Boochbeard dressed up as Santa LOL

Ensign
Oct 23, 2011

If I can end up gathering up my friends and having a haunted ship party.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011

It would be great to hold a party at my in-game house, however, I discovered you can only have 4 people at my house, total.

Would it be possible to expand that?

WOOHOO