Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Got a new ship and lost all equipment

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I just finished a quest that gave me a ship, and although I am happy about having a new ship all the equipment that was on my other two ships disappeared. I want my ship equipment back that was upon my musketeer's ship, spent thousands in gold for the items.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
seasnake on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
I just finished a quest that gave me a ship, and although I am happy about having a new ship all the equipment that was on my other two ships disappeared. I want my ship equipment back that was upon my musketeer's ship, spent thousands in gold for the items.
Did you unequip them off the previous two ships? The ship equipment doesn't automatically transfer over with a new ship.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2011
Your previous ships and equipment is all there you just select the right ship. Be advised that some equipment had requirements such as nautical level, weight class, and region model