Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

General Tso Dungeon Issue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
After going through the whole Dungeon, I manage to get to General Tso and lost several times. As I went back to defeat him, I accidently clicked confirmed on a team up for the dungeon and was sent back to the beginning. I quickly left the dungeon and luckily it said that I had to still defeat general Tso. But as I went back in, I am unable to get to him even though it said to be my next quest. What do I do?

I really don't want to start this dungeon over, It took me forever by myself to go through the whole thing.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I'm sorry to say, but you will have to redo this dungeon.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Seaeagle12 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
After going through the whole Dungeon, I manage to get to General Tso and lost several times. As I went back to defeat him, I accidently clicked confirmed on a team up for the dungeon and was sent back to the beginning. I quickly left the dungeon and luckily it said that I had to still defeat general Tso. But as I went back in, I am unable to get to him even though it said to be my next quest. What do I do?

I really don't want to start this dungeon over, It took me forever by myself to go through the whole thing.
Get a group of friends to do it with you.
Who wants to go?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
When I did my Witchdoctor account I couldn't get passed General Tso because he would just keep criting on me or my companions.
But I did manage to beat him with my friend!

Witchdoctor: Level 53

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Jun 30, 2016 wrote:
Get a group of friends to do it with you.
Who wants to go?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Count me in! And I'll confuse that mad cow by wearing his full ensemble. He'll be quite udderly baffled!

So, Seaeagle12...I'd be happy to join you for another go at Tso, if you're interested. I'm available (for now) most nights, after 9pm EST. If that works, just post a day/time that you'd like to go cure that mad cow's hide and I'll meet you there. Just make sure to post a couple days prior to the actual day that you'd want to do the dungeon-- to allow for moderation delays and the posting of replies. And post a realm to meet up in, as well as the meeting location (presumably at Tso's dungeon)

But I'd love to go pay ol' Tso another visit....and his chicken too!