Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane-able?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
Maybe on the race to El Dorado, we would run into Kane again. But what we don't know is that Kane had been mixed with Able, Gazpaccio's final will and testament. So, now what? We get Kane-able?

Well it would be kind of cool. Maybe like every 2 turns it switches from Kane to Able. When its Kane he attacks you, when its Able he helps you.

When you defeat them it could say something like "What am I doing, helping this nasty pirate? Why, we are simply helping them get to El Dorado first! Why you idiot! We are trying to go to El Dorado first!!!" After this they keep fighting while the pirate sneaks past them to El Dorado!

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
The Weather Man on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Maybe on the race to El Dorado, we would run into Kane again. But what we don't know is that Kane had been mixed with Able, Gazpaccio's final will and testament. So, now what? We get Kane-able?

Well it would be kind of cool. Maybe like every 2 turns it switches from Kane to Able. When its Kane he attacks you, when its Able he helps you.

When you defeat them it could say something like "What am I doing, helping this nasty pirate? Why, we are simply helping them get to El Dorado first! Why you idiot! We are trying to go to El Dorado first!!!" After this they keep fighting while the pirate sneaks past them to El Dorado!
Kane-Able...Kanable...Kannabal...CANNIBAL!?!?
But seriously, I do like this idea